Things Influencers influenced you to buy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur de force recommended the inkey list hyaluronic acid serum and it’s amazing!
Can’t say I’ve ever been sucked In by the rest of the ‘I’ve wanted this for the longest time’ ‘this is my fave enter product here of all time’ bullshit 😂😂 once they have done their thank yous or their touting for sales you never see the products again 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I have a selfish mother jersey I bought at half price (NOT a mama/mother one) and it’s done me well.
Also bought some Zoflora but a bottle lasts me months.

Um yes... When spacemask were just launched I bought lots for myself and as gifts but now the lovely Harriet sends them out as freebies to the freeloaders I don't buy them anymore.

Tilly C recommended eye liner and it's fantastic! Not a paid ad but simply a make up tutorial... £1 from Poundland.
I use the Poundland liquid eyeliner and also have about 5 of their black kohl eyeliners (also £1) as they are amazing. One of the few I have found that stay put, aren't too waxy and don't stick to my contact lenses. I keep stocking up as I'm scared they'll be discontinued!

Reactions: 4
No-one should be using any chemicals in their homes that cause asthma! Don’t feel you need to justify - pretty much all the products that Hinch etc sell are toxic crap that should come with serious health warnings. Avoid avoid avoid!!
Ah thank you, you’re sweet 💕 I don’t know to this day what possessed me to buy it. I have always cleaned with natural products because of my husband’s asthma. I think I needed a reminder to why 😬

part time mummy book 🤦🏻‍♀️😂that was before I saw her for the bullshity bleep she Is.....soul candles candle they are ok but not worth the money i prefer Yankees.
a minky why dont even ask another stupid fad by a money grabbing infulancer.

Reactions: 1
I got the big black pants from Tesco because of Brummy Mummy (AMAZING!) Absolute life saver in my hospital bag when I had baby. And I get bad keepers friend because of Emily Norris. I still watch Emily ❤

‘Things influencers influenced me to buy’ I would have thought this thread would have been mostly empty !
Aren’t they mostly Using the poor to sell to the rich?

I joined Instagram almost 5 years ago with a weight loss account. When the #ads took off (before they actually declared them ads) I was so brainwashed by those idiots! I’m ashamed to admit I bought a princess planning food diary for £6 ish and the lowest point for me was lo-dough! I actually believed those dicks when they said it was great and tasted just like real pizza! It was bloody awful and was like chomping through an old mouse mat 😂😂 a few times I nearly bought bloody jd seasonings just to see what they were like but then I found gomi and saw the error of my ways 😂😂
I got conned by lo-dough!! Was absolutely nasty and I think tasting a mousemat would have had more flavour.

I've been lured by some grinch stuff - videla spray mop but I do love it because I'm lazy and a cif cleaner which was crap I binned it in the end. Was also some storage basket thing that I found on wish not via her link up which I'm ashamed to admit I do love but for my cat hairbrushes and toys it's amazing 🤣

• Haha
I can't think of anything at all .I hate stuff . It's just more stuff to clean and tidy up.

I prefer to waste my money eating out and on holidays I can't afford. I do really want to go to bali though and that has certainly become an obsession thanks to instas constantly showing it
I wanted to go to Bali and then I went on Google maps. I no longer wanna go :)

Just remembered my 3 pairs of Sheepers slippers that PTWM was gifted that I purchased 🤣🤣 however they're the BEST damn slippers I've ever owned. God I'm so easily influenced. Need help. 🤣

Same, I bought elbow grease and my oven glass door came up gleaming.
Yep. I picked up a bottle of Elbow Grease when I saw it 🙋‍♀️ I'd been using Zoflora for years already (my mother in law told me about it for mopping the hall tiles 😂) so I mostly roll my eyes at the latest gram trends.

A selfish mother “mother” hoodie which I cringe about now and never wear! What a rip off it was too and faded really badly after just a few washes
I was soooo close to getting a hoodie. Sounds like I dodged a bullet 🤣

I bought a Mutha.hood jumper and wasn't too impressed with it. The sleeves were far long and the quality just didn't match the price tag. I put it on ebay fairly pronto.

I love a wax melt and this is off topic but has anyone ordered from cushty co I have on a influencers advice and I’m so disappointed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t smell a thing just makes me think it’s really all about the money!!
Ooh I love them!! Which scent did you get, maybe it's a dud?

3yrs ago i was influenced by Mrs rackley home (I know 🙈) to buy a steam mop, it was 💩 I think I used it 3 or 4 times and that was only to try & prove to my hubby it wasn’t a waste of money 🙄 expensive lesson learned. As soon as they all had to declare ads or gifts I swore never to buy anything influencers “love” again.

Filter by Molly Mae (her own brand fake tan) and some boohoo clothes from Maura’s Instagram post!
The clothes have arrived and I love them, the fake tan is yet to get here!

Quite a few things now I think about it!

Jeffree Star cosmetics - love most of his stuff, but disappointed by his concealer, find it runs out really fast

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base - J* always raves about it, but failing to see how amazing it is, no different to any other primer just more expensive (luckily used a giftcard)

Morphe setting spray after seeing influencers go mad over it - find it better than Urban Decay which does nothing for me

Recently bought a Shark 🙈 and I love it

Bought into the Minkys and Zoflora fad - still love a bit of Zoflora though!

I was influenced to buy some L’Oréal shampoo and conditioner / hair mask by Lydia Millen! Really can’t remember the name of the shampoo it was in a gold bottle. It actually make my hair feel really nice to be fair but I haven’t bought it since

I bought a Harri and the Gang Hello jumper and I never wear it because I’m so disillusioned with all the influencer and instagram.

Thinking about it a fair bit!
Real technique make up brushes & UD naked palette cos every make up influencer had these in their kit!
Rimmel wake me up concealer thanks to Tanya burr. Also bought her brow kit which I actually really like, her nail polishes were good quality too.

I bought a few bits cos of Hinch but only flash bathroom has been a repurchase.

I also bought CoLab dry shampoo cos it's rith crillys product & I don't like Batiste and I love it, works a treat on my hair & don't leave any residue, would recommend 💯

Thinking about it a fair bit!
Real technique make up brushes & UD naked palette cos every make up influencer had these in their kit!
Rimmel wake me up concealer thanks to Tanya burr. Also bought her brow kit which I actually really like, her nail polishes were good quality too.

I bought a few bits cos of Hinch but only flash bathroom has been a repurchase.

I also bought CoLab dry shampoo cos it's rith crillys product & I don't like Batiste and I love it, works a treat on my hair & don't leave any residue, would recommend 💯
I love CoLab dry shampoo too! I love it even more now it can be found in home bargains 😂 I discovered it on my own tho but I’m tempted to look up Ruth crillys coz her name is on the tin I have, is she worth a follow?