Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K87

Jd seasonings - I bought they was ok , but once you’ve used them , if you buy a few they don’t come with labels so once the packaging is removed , you don’t know which is which ( some look the same ) , I then noticed that all the ingredients of each pot is listed on the website , so you can make them up yourself , if you have the ingredients , works out cheaper in the long run as I paid around £15.00 for four small pots with postage

also paid around a tenner for a princess planner , wasn’t worth the hype , slimming world do there own for around a fiver and I also found cheaper alternatives in pound land , home and bargain , Princess planning must be making a fortune aswel as them water bottles

Reactions: 1

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think the only thing I’ve bought is one of those squirty mops, had one before hinch though 🧹
I bought a spray mop after Louise Pentland raved about it. Unless you have a massive room its basically pointless just end up spraying the furniture. Also it cant be as hygienic as normal mops because your mopping all around the house without rinsing the mop head.

I saw one of Zoella's videos years ago when she recommended Maybelline Lash sensational and I love it.

I admit I did buy some hinch endorsed things :oops:
That's ok but it doesn't thicken lashes.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I bought the Estrid razor a few weeks ago 😂 I needed a new one and it’s about the same prize as the one I used before.

But so far I’m actually impressed. The Venus one always gave me razor bumps but this one doesn’t.

Here to hate

I was influenced to buy some "protein" powder from Cute Nutrition as I honestly thought I'd end up looking like the models advertising it!!

I've ALMOST bought JD Seasonings and Princess Planner but couldn't justify the prices at the time!

Mac2211

Bought some stuff from Scousebird online and then realised it was fucking tat, that you could get it for far cheaper in Home Bargains or Ali Express and that the mark up she puts on her shit is ridiculous. Wanting us to believe she uses this stuff while being gifted left, right and centre and not being transparent with it.
I used a make up artist recommended to me from her in Liverpool for my friends hen weekend. She was horrific. Xx

Che Guevara

Ummmm yes quite a bit lol

a few hinch stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ The only thing that’s really good is elbow grease
tru wash, benefit they’re real mascara, caviar creams, rhubarb method from Mrs Thompson Home, love them all!
sponge cloth from miss mops - it’s ok but I can’t stand the squeaking, it goes right through me!
JD seasoning - swdanielle I think. Shit.
Swan pet extend hoover - vac mat. Not bad so far
Car fresheners - mrsmillershome. Not bad

sure there’s more but can’t think 🙈

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation - absolutely rubbish! Comes off and looks patchy after 3hours.

Nars creamy concealer - brilliant
Milani blusher - lovely

ScaryDinosaur

I love a wax melt and this is off topic but has anyone ordered from cushty co I have on a influencers advice and I’m so disappointed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t smell a thing just makes me think it’s really all about the money!!
Not cushty co but a different brand, recommended a few times by one of hinch's arse lickers and I can't smell anything, bought a few different ones too and they're rubbish. Influencers are just in it for the money, this one just recommends them because he often gets gifted them 🙄 I've learnt my lesson 😂

Catwoman

VIP Member
I bought one of these mops too after I saw Mrs Meldrum recommending it.
I should have know it'd be 💩
Me too! broke within a couple of uses, bought all the gel nail shit naively through her aff links and the matalan bedding (which I love!)

TruffleTrifle

I bought a breville electric whisk that softens cold butter so you don’t have to wait for your butter to get to room temp before baking. Tbf I need a new one and it is decent.
When I was first on insta I followed loaaaads of beauty accounts and splurged a lot on higher end make up, trying to re create looks before I came to my senses and realised that I’d need fillers and botox to look like most of those people!!

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Holly Gabrielle influenced me to buy an epilator. For a while, it worked and the hairs were growing back less thick. But now my legs have been covered in scars since last summer. It is only the areas where I epilated that are covered in scars, which have not healed :(..

LilyRose

I bought a diffuser thing from Amazon that 40plusnotgivingupyet advertised and I actually love it. I also bought an ear cuff from Orelia on the back of another post from 40plusnotgivingupyet and it dropped off my ear somewhere in the house. I can't find the blasted thing despite much searching! It is definitely here somewhere as I haven't worn it out - bonus of lockdown I suppose. Its a good excuse not to hoover for a while until I find it.

• Haha

Candycrush

Chatty Member
I was influenced a couple of years ago to buy those god awful Grenson Nanette boots. Sold them on eBay last year, was sick of the sight of them!
Was that when Holly W wore them on I'm a Celeb and they ended up being bloody everywhere 😂