Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
I bought a Mutha.hood jumper and wasn't too impressed with it. The sleeves were far long and the quality just didn't match the price tag. I put it on ebay fairly pronto.

Reactions: 2

KateESJ

VIP Member
THIS! I think it was also Zoella, I must admit I’m still really happy with it although they don’t sell it in Belgium so I always pick it up when I go back to the UK.
View attachment 77999
Yes I can't remember where I saw this suggested, but I picked this up after seeing it on youtube somewhere and I've used it for years now!

• Heart

Wormhole

I can't think of anything at all .I hate stuff . It's just more stuff to clean and tidy up.

I prefer to waste my money eating out and on holidays I can't afford. I do really want to go to bali though and that has certainly become an obsession thanks to instas constantly showing it

Jedoc

I bought an Emily Norris planner im so ashamed 😅 it didnt come till the end of fucking February so all my new years resoloutions had gone out the window by then so its just sat gathering dust 🤣

• Haha
Absolutely nothing. I would love to buy a Chanel bag buy just can’t justify the spend. For £3,000 I can pay my mums private h/care for the next 2 years in SA

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I bought the Estrid razor a few weeks ago 😂 I needed a new one and it’s about the same prize as the one I used before.

But so far I’m actually impressed. The Venus one always gave me razor bumps but this one doesn’t.
I have this razor and I like it too! They let me get as many razor heads as I need, as often as I need, and if I have too many I can skip a delivery. Works really well for me

Reactions: 1

quinzel

VIP Member
Bleu influenced me to buy that fabric conditioner from Asda. Do quite like it though.

• Haha

tada

I just don’t think it’s any different from using regular cleaning products, and unless I was using it wrong then I didn’t find the scent lasted very long either. I just really don’t see the hype / understand why everyone thinks it’s so amazing?
I agreed I use it to do my floors and the smell is gone within an hour.

Mollyoscar_

I bought a dog harness from wagytail. Its really cute, i have a chihuahua though so i dont know how they would withstand a strong breed

Cantdecide

TBF to me, it’s when I first started with Instagram and didn’t realise I was being influenced 😂 I soon caught on though.
Zoflora which I actually can’t stand far too perfumed for me so don’t buy anymore.
Pink stuff - don’t use a lot but do find It good
scrub daddy - 😆 do like them,
a shirt - looked stunning on the influencer - absolute awful cheap thing sent back
caroline hiron book - it did help improve my skin care regime - I stick to products I like though

Petulant_vlogger

I got the big black pants from Tesco because of Brummy Mummy (AMAZING!) Absolute life saver in my hospital bag when I had baby. And I get bad keepers friend because of Emily Norris. I still watch Emily ❤

Scoobydoo27

I joined Instagram almost 5 years ago with a weight loss account. When the #ads took off (before they actually declared them ads) I was so brainwashed by those idiots! I’m ashamed to admit I bought a princess planning food diary for £6 ish and the lowest point for me was lo-dough! I actually believed those dicks when they said it was great and tasted just like real pizza! It was bloody awful and was like chomping through an old mouse mat 😂😂 a few times I nearly bought bloody jd seasonings just to see what they were like but then I found gomi and saw the error of my ways 😂😂
I got conned by lo-dough!! Was absolutely nasty and I think tasting a mousemat would have had more flavour.

I've been lured by some grinch stuff - videla spray mop but I do love it because I'm lazy and a cif cleaner which was crap I binned it in the end. Was also some storage basket thing that I found on wish not via her link up which I'm ashamed to admit I do love but for my cat hairbrushes and toys it's amazing 🤣

• Haha
I've got 2 minky cloths and find they collect lots of hair/dust easily, so it's better to use other cloths and wipes as when I'm wiping the bits all on the minky just keep getting spread where I'm trying to clean if that makes any sense... Also when I need to rinse water/cleaning product out of them and squeeze them they lose shape. The only thing I like about them is you can wash in the washing machine and re-use.
You can the usual dishcloths in the washing machine. I use the white dishcloths and use a clean one everyday then once a week I white wash them with bleach tablets. I did use to put them in the dishwasher also after each use when I put the dishwasher on.

carebear123

part time mummy book 🤦🏻‍♀️😂that was before I saw her for the bullshity cunt she Is.....soul candles candle they are ok but not worth the money i prefer Yankees.
a minky why dont even ask another stupid fad by a money grabbing infulancer.

Littl3mi55

I have bought into the hype of quite a few products the collection concealer as shown above, mac studio fix foundation, maybelline lash sensational mascara and benefit big gal bang mascara to name a few! Luckily I haven't hated any of the products I have been "influenced" to buy.