Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scoobydoo27

Just remembered my 3 pairs of Sheepers slippers that PTWM was gifted that I purchased 🤣🤣 however they're the BEST damn slippers I've ever owned. God I'm so easily influenced. Need help. 🤣

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Filter by Molly Mae (her own brand fake tan) and some boohoo clothes from Maura’s Instagram post!
The clothes have arrived and I love them, the fake tan is yet to get here!

101d

VIP Member
I don't follow a lot of influencers / vloggers and somehow three of the girls I do follow - Kenza, Ashley Brook and Negin Mirsalehi - had fertility issues, specifically low ovarian reserve (low AMH). I'm 30 years old (similar to all three) and don't plan on having kids just yet, but yesterday after watching Negin's video it really hit me that maybe I don't really have a luxury of waiting for another couple of years.

So this morning I went and got my AMH levels tested and am now waiting for results. It's silly but of all the things I think something like that is a good "investment".
Good for you! How much is that sort of thing? 30 is creeping close for me too and I have no kids

Wonderwhat

I bought a Harri and the Gang Hello jumper and I never wear it because I’m so disillusioned with all the influencer and instagram.

conrea37

VIP Member
A mascara zoella was wearing as I do love her lashes but alas mine were not as good. Decent product though. Also bought blogilates merchandise back in the day before Cassey started charging an absolute fortune for it
I saw one of Zoella's videos years ago when she recommended Maybelline Lash sensational and I love it.

I admit I did buy some hinch endorsed things :oops: