Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname12345

Chatty Member
The Pink Stuff is rubbish, I got so excited when I saw it in Poundland and immediately rushed home to try it on my oven door as per the viral posts. It’s essentially very fine sand in a pink paste and it left fine scratches on my (not even that dirty) oven door after scrubbing away at it for a good 15 minutes and it didn’t even get fully clean. Conventional cleaning products would have got it spotless in half the time - I shouldn’t have been fooled by a Hinch recommendation.
I think it works really well. That's pre Mrs hinch. How anyone would buy anything this woman recommendeded is beyond me 😂

Reactions: 1

coconochanel

VIP Member
The other day I was influenced by Hinch to buy the Flash bathroom cleaner as the one I normally buy (flash gel) had sold old and the one she uses was on offer at £1. It was ok it did the job but I wasn't keen on the smell.

ktcrg

Zoflora, The Pink Stuff, Scrub Daddy, Elbow Grease and a Minky - Mrs Hinch 🙈
Collection 2000 concealer - Zoella
Hari & the Gang hoodie - maybe DoesMyBumLook40 or Anna Mathur
£75 on Lisa Eldridge lipsticks - they are lush, to be fair

Readread

VIP Member
Half of my handbags, Real Techniques, Zoflora, most of my skincare and makeup, a Zara obsession, Trinny London

panda_eyes

VIP Member
I tried those 10 calorie jellies when they were being hawked by all the SW Instagrammers and Vicky Pattison. Rank.

Vicky+Pattison+shares+her+diet+inspiration+as+she+joins+#Team10Cal,+dedicated+to+helping+the+U...jpg

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
A mascara zoella was wearing as I do love her lashes but alas mine were not as good. Decent product though. Also bought blogilates merchandise back in the day before Cassey started charging an absolute fortune for it

sushimama

Chatty Member
I paid 35 € so not too bad, especially comparing to all my impulsive Zara / H&M / Asos orders. 😂

• Heart

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Some makeup brushes hinch pretended to use and a shark vacuum, although the vacuum was always raved about in that DIY on a budget group.

Petulant_vlogger

Collection lasting perfection concealer
Pixie skincare
Scentsy wax melts
Morphe eyeshadows
Alex drawers from ikea (they’re actually the perfect storage for my desk/makeup area)
Urban decay all nighter setting spray
Nyx makeup (I don’t think I would’ve ever tried it had I not seen it on YouTube but I love it)
Urban decay naked palettes
Real techniques brushes
Beauty blenders (I use a real techniques one but wouldn’t have ever used any of them if I hadn’t see them on social media)
Influencers changed the make up game with beauty blenders!! Also I would still be putting on eyeshadow with those sponge applicators without the beauty gurus

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Same, I bought elbow grease and my oven glass door came up gleaming.
Yep. I picked up a bottle of Elbow Grease when I saw it 🙋‍♀️ I'd been using Zoflora for years already (my mother in law told me about it for mopping the hall tiles 😂) so I mostly roll my eyes at the latest gram trends.

A selfish mother “mother” hoodie which I cringe about now and never wear! What a rip off it was too and faded really badly after just a few washes
I was soooo close to getting a hoodie. Sounds like I dodged a bullet 🤣

under the ivy

VIP Member
Caroline Hirons skincare suggestions although I have now seen the light. To be fair I do like what I bought off her recommendations & did my own research for my skin type. The worse item is this crap hairdryer/brush thing which is utter shit what Kady McDermott was advertising

Sneakymum101

I love a wax melt and this is off topic but has anyone ordered from cushty co I have on a influencers advice and I’m so disappointed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t smell a thing just makes me think it’s really all about the money!!
No but I don’t sell them so please don’t think I’m trying to sell you shit but if you haven’t tried scentsy, you should! I tried them a few years ago and I won’t go back now I’m obsessed

Mamacita

VIP Member
Ghost greens supplement that some fitness influencers promote recently. I wanted to like it because I definitely haven't been eating enough veg and it's got probiotics. I also like some of other Ghost products. But greens is the rankest thing I've ever consumed and I'm not picky, I can drink any disgusting protein powder and eat extremely bland food if its contributing to my goals but that thing is just horrible. Nothing I tried mixing it with helps. It's also super overpriced.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Thinking about it a fair bit!
Real technique make up brushes & UD naked palette cos every make up influencer had these in their kit!
Rimmel wake me up concealer thanks to Tanya burr. Also bought her brow kit which I actually really like, her nail polishes were good quality too.

I bought a few bits cos of Hinch but only flash bathroom has been a repurchase.

I also bought CoLab dry shampoo cos it's rith crillys product & I don't like Batiste and I love it, works a treat on my hair & don't leave any residue, would recommend 💯
I love CoLab dry shampoo too! I love it even more now it can be found in home bargains 😂 I discovered it on my own tho but I’m tempted to look up Ruth crillys coz her name is on the tin I have, is she worth a follow?