Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We used to act it out on the desk in technology.. at an all girls school?? The male teacher was genuinely mortified
😂 I was in an all girls school too, a convent. I don't think the nuns ever got hold of it, but I can remember our geography teacher (who we all fancied!) telling us to put the magazine away while he tried not to laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anybody else old enough to remember that horrible loo paper that was essentially tracing paper? We had it at school. Deeply unpleasant. Not sure if it still even exists.
Yesss I remember that !!!!! I use to crush it up and apparently it was suppose to make it soft !!!!! It didn’t

Reactions: 1
I use to love 321 Dusty Bin
Tales of the unexpected 💃🏼
Generation Game
Name that tune
Wheel of fortune
You bet (you wanna bet on it)
Records
Kate Bush
I use to love (playing out) on the street with me skates...
99 ice cream
Being young (soon disappears) 😂😉

Reactions: 17
I love this thread its bringing back great memories :). Although I'm now craving a panda pop and puff crisps.:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.