Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freedom of speech! now no matter what you say you seem to offend some bastard

I also miss woolworths pick n mix 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
For me it's watching TV live. I watch more on catch up or Netflix then actual Tv, never thought it would happen but it has!
Same. I was watching the Golden Globes last night and realised it is the first live tv I had watched in ages.

Reactions: 4
Freedom of speech! now no matter what you say you seem to offend some bastard

I also miss woolworths pick n mix 😩
YES.

Generation butthurt is killing my soul. You’re scared to have a sense of humour these days or so much as sniff without someone jumping on you for it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK, is anyone else young enough to remember the Sabrina The Teenage Witch magazine? I LOVED it.

Also, TY beanie babies. They aren't the same now.

Glitter Babes products from Boots were my favourite growing up. Not sure if they're still around.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Yel

Still have croissant shaped croissants in Canada. Haha.
I bet! Doubt the French Canadians would accept straight croissants 😆

Visa versa were good!

I remember when everyone was going on about tab clear, a clear coke. That didn't last long. Britney promoted a blue pepsi but that never took off.

Reactions: 5
Hitchhikers. I used to see hitchhikers all the time, I’ve not seen one in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Puff crisps. Used to get them at the tuck shop in Primary School, very small crisps. Can’t really explain them haha! Went one Friday to the tuck shop full of anticipation and they were gone, never seen again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You can get cheese Niknaks from any South African shop, there's loads of us so defintely shop in every city and town :)

What happened to the Nokia snake game, bloody loved it also miss proper day time telly and good Xmas telly.
Used to love getting film developed, you never knew what you would find on the roll. Something I don't miss is dial-up modems!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.