Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all did at one point 😂 I found one of my old Lacoste ones the other month 😂 god I wish I was as slim as I was when I wore it
Don’t we all 😂 and those t shirts that changed colour due to your body heat. I forget what they were called

Reactions: 5
Inflatable furniture and backpack. Oh, and bubble jackets.

Bubbaloo bubblegum. Do you still get those?

Reactions: 14
My teenage children are amazed at how I know all these songs that are on Tic Tok...erm, I was around when Jay Sean released the song the first time before it was remixed!
Same with wearing Tommy Hilfiger tops, bucket hats and trackies that had poppers down the side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My teenage children are amazed at how I know all these songs that are on Tic Tok...erm, I was around when Jay Sean released the song the first time before it was remixed!
Same with wearing Tommy Hilfiger tops, bucket hats and trackies that had poppers down the side.
Yes. My kangol bucket hat. Kappa popper tracksuit and buffalo boots. High as a kite. A sight for sore eyes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tesco value items with the blue stripes on the packaging, I haven’t seen those for years!

Reactions: 19
Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley High books!
I loved those too!! There is a podcast called "Double Love" which is two Irish women recapping Sweet Valley High from book 1 onward, it is hilarious and such a trip down memory lane! When you hear the plots of those books now it's a real eye opener! 😂 Or if you prefer reading to podcasts, it all stemmed from one of the hosts recapping them in blogposts - http://redlemonade.blogspot.com/

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably showing my age but it was the fashionable to have a Benetton draw string bag ..dark green for school ,

Banana clip ..in your Permed hair

Oh & Lord Lucan....

Reactions: 13
I loved those too!! There is a podcast called "Double Love" which is two Irish women recapping Sweet Valley High from book 1 onward, it is hilarious and such a trip down memory lane! When you hear the plots of those books now it's a real eye opener! 😂 Or if you prefer reading to podcasts, it all stemmed from one of the hosts recapping them in blogposts - http://redlemonade.blogspot.com/
Oh my goodness I will check this out, thank you!

Reactions: 3
Is anybody else old enough to remember that horrible loo paper that was essentially tracing paper? We had it at school. Deeply unpleasant. Not sure if it still even exists.
I went to a Convent school and if we needed to trace maps in Geography the nuns would send one of us to the loo for a roll and then we'd hand it round. The funniest thing is that we were so conditioned to it we didn't even question it or think was weird 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember those little ice strip things you'd place on your tongue and they'd melt, to freshen your breath?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.