Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now and Laters!
Jesus they’d break your teeth but always bought them for 10¢ when I was a kid!
Also the vending chocolate milk cartons at elementary school.

OK, is anyone else young enough to remember the Sabrina The Teenage Witch magazine? I LOVED it.

Also, TY beanie babies. They aren't the same now.

Glitter Babes products from Boots were my favourite growing up. Not sure if they're still around.
i still have the heart shaped pencil sharpener from it ! purple with tiny flecks of silver glitter

the wild house ! used to love this

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bath cubes
Soap on a rope
Dick n Dom in the bungalow
Shake n vac advert
Drifter chocolate bar
Longer hotter summer holidays
Jelly sandals
King cone
Having a mini film in the cinema before the main one

Reactions: 1
We have a trusty brass band and carol group come round every Christmas. They are woeful 😂

Tooty fruities. They were a fave of mine and they just... stopped them.

My mum buys me bags of Frisps all the time and they have cheese and onion. Think she gets the 6 pack from b&m
Amazing - I'll check out B&M when I'm next in town! Thank you.

They do still do Tooty fruities too but they're terrible now.

Amazing - I'll check out B&M when I'm next in town! Thank you.

They do still do Tooty fruities too but they're terrible now.
😭😭 that’s even worse than them just having disappeared. I’m partial to the mix bag of them with fruit gums and fruit pastilles but they took the TF out and replaced with jelly tots. Devastating😂

Where do you get your root beer and what brand is it? I grew up in North America where many brands were available. I miss it. I have found a canned version in Sainsburys, but it’s not very good imho.
They sell Carters root beer in asda. Super cheap and synthetic tasting ... just what I like 😄

😭😭 that’s even worse than them just having disappeared. I’m partial to the mix bag of them with fruit gums and fruit pastilles but they took the TF out and replaced with jelly tots. Devastating😂
I was SO disappointed when I had them.
Didn't know they did a mix bag

Reactions: 1
Bath cubes
Soap on a rope
Dick n Dom in the bungalow
Shake n vac advert
Drifter chocolate bar
Longer hotter summer holidays
Jelly sandals
King cone
Having a mini film in the cinema before the main one
Bogies!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wanted to be the character harmony from queens nose and I wished that my name was that name 😂 she was very beautiful the girl who played her lol.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.