Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can get a 6 pack in Asda for like 1.70 that's quite nice!
Ohh no I’ve tried it, far too weak 🤮

Campino sweets and Ice cream flavoured chewits. I can confirm lollypop men and women exist in my town to the person that asked haha. Also, I wonder where the sweet van that sold fags, milk, bread and essentials that used to drive round my hometown when I was a little girl disappeared to. Did anyone else have that shop van drive round the area they grew up in?
You can get a pack of 4 ice cream chewits in B&M 👍

Reactions: 1
OK, is anyone else young enough to remember the Sabrina The Teenage Witch magazine? I LOVED it.
Meee 🙋🏼‍♀️ The first episode came with a purple glittery makeup/storage box..

Remember when first episodes of magazines were only 99p and then £5.99 thereafter.. I always just bought the first episode and none after that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Meee 🙋🏼‍♀️ The first episode came with a purple glittery makeup/storage box..

Remember when first episodes of magazines were only 99p and then £5.99 thereafter.. I always just bought the first episode and none after that 🤣
Yes such a con.

Haven’t read the full thread but I miss getting a free gift in cereal boxes! I’m 34 btw :m Today’s kids don’t know what they’re missing

Reactions: 15
Haven’t read the full thread but I miss getting a free gift in cereal boxes! I’m 34 btw :m Today’s kids don’t know what they’re missing
And no one waited until it fell into your bowl like the adverts 😂

YES.

Generation butthurt is killing my soul. You’re scared to have a sense of humour these days or so much as sniff without someone jumping on you for it. 🙄
im sure i upset the youngsters at work on a daily basis by being too honest /being silly rude or having an opinion different to them ! they wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes in an office of the 90s!!

Lancashire still has lollipop men / women outside schools
we do in outer London xx

the little 5 minute gaps in tv schedules that would be filled with a Rim and Jerry or Bugs Bunny cartoon

the little 5 minute gaps in tv schedules that would be filled with a Rim and Jerry or Bugs Bunny cartoon

Last edited:
Is anybody else old enough to remember that horrible loo paper that was essentially tracing paper? We had it at school. Deeply unpleasant. Not sure if it still even exists.
It was Izal it used to be written on it. It was painful on the arse and pee proof!

• Haha
The talking clock-where you would call it up on a phone and it would tell you the time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.