Things in life that have just quietly disappeared #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa Joan Hart. What even is she doing these days? She was all the rage through Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina.

Reactions: 9
The black and glass modern ones that replaced them seem to have gone too . There was one our way but they took it away recently cos it got vandalised
Still got a few of them in our town. One can understand if they started not to replace broken ones, with most people having mobile phones.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Still got a few of them in our town. One can understand if they started not to replace broken ones, with most people having mobile phones.
I'm going to have to start looking for them . I'm sure they stopped having actual phones in them at some point.

Reactions: 1
I'm going to have to start looking for them . I'm sure they stopped having actual phones in them at some point.
That reminds me. There's a red phone box in my old village that now contains no phone but instead a defibrillator in case anyone has a heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actual photos!! I remember taking cameras on nights out when I was younger but would upload them to Facebook instead of printing them now all my photos are on my phone and if I lost it or anything happened to my Facebook I would lose them all!!

I also notice when looking through family photos from the 80’s, 90’s and early 00’s how lovely it is seeing photos of people enjoying themselves, unposed and candid and if it was posed they were taken from a distance. Honestly the only photos I have with my friends are all very posed and usually a selfie, who wants to look through photos of selfies! We would go mental if someone took a photo without us knowing and having time to pose or get a good angle

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Melissa Joan Hart. What even is she doing these days? She was all the rage through Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina.
omg I wanted to be Clarissa when I was a child!

That reminds me. There's a red phone box in my old village that now contains no phone but instead a defibrillator in case anyone has a heart attack.
one near me sells cupcakes somehow

Reactions: 3
Black pudding with a full English. Seems to have been mainly replaced by hash browns now.

Reactions: 5
Ringtones. You'd spent a fortune, then the scam ads would steal your remaining credit!! Now I'd freak out of my phone rang!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when compressed deodorants came out a few years ago? They were meant to be a revolution? (Smaller can but same amount of product?) you don’t really see them now, the normal sized sprays just started appearing again. I’ve even googled it to see why and can’t find anything.

Reactions: 8