Things in life that have just quietly disappeared #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any one else play the Magic School Bus on the PC where they went into outer space..

Oh and Petz, I used to play that on the PC too
I loved petz!
---
I don’t remember these but I do remember I loved the ones with the rabbit on called ‘Happy Snax’

I actually found some last year so had to get them to relive my childhood, obviously tasted like crap and nothing like I remember 😆
Yep they taste like crap lol

Reactions: 3
Pearly kings and queens.

I don't mind.
Maybe they're hiding more now.
When I've encountered them in the past as a northern type I've always felt they were plotting against me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not quite sure of the name of these but kids (think teenagers from memory) used to dress up in a kind of uniform and play instruments while marching in the streets. Think gymnastics used to be involved possibly and there were definitely kazoos. Jazz bands? Marching bands?

Reactions: 5
I’m not quite sure of the name of these but kids (think teenagers from memory) used to dress up in a kind of uniform and play instruments while marching in the streets. Think gymnastics used to be involved possibly and there were definitely kazoos. Jazz bands? Marching bands?
Do you mean Majorettes?
I recall someone I knew doing something like that in a semi official/organised capacity back when we were at school.
She used to call it Majorettes but I never quite knew what it all entailed tbh.
---
White dog poo.

I blame big farmers for that though.

Last edited:
Do you mean Majorettes?
I recall someone I knew doing something like that in a semi official/organised capacity back when we were at school.
She used to call it Majorettes but I never quite knew what it all entailed tbh.
---
White dog poo.

I blame big farmers for that though.
Yes! That’s it

I've no clue how it was organised but it was definately competitive somehow and a "thing".
Maybe someone on here knows more.

Reactions: 1
Apparently dog poo being white is because the dog has been eating bones 🦴 not sure if this is true but that’s what I was told! 😁
I heard similar, it was parts of the animals that could be put in dog food prior to the mad cow disease crisis in the mid 90s .

Reactions: 1
Dennis Waterman.
Dead?
---
I heard similar, it was parts of the animals that could be put in dog food prior to the mad cow disease crisis in the mid 90s .
It vanished before then. I remember chatting to people and us talking about white poo and wondering where it went

Used to be normal as most dogs got the Sunday lunch bone and every home had a roast back then. please chop and lamb bones.

I've always fed my dogs raw, no messy poo just turns white then crumbles and goes into the ground.

Reactions: 2
I've no clue how it was organised but it was definately competitive somehow and a "thing".
Maybe someone on here knows more.
Majorettes are still a thing, we get about 20 troops of them whizzing about with glo sticks at a local event every year. I do think the standard has slipped since I was a kid though. I remember them being absolutely military in their movements, like cheerleaders with sticks instead of pom poms. Now I think the standard has slipped, lots of feet shuffling and being off the beat but maybe I'm just harsher now? 🤷

• Haha