Things in life that have just quietly disappeared #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from thread number 1 carry on with all the things that no longer exist and throwbacks here 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Williams Wish Wellingtons. It was about a boy who had these red wellies that were magic and granted his wishes. They don’t make shows like that anymore.

Also Penny Crayon and Charlie Chalk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Did any one else play the Magic School Bus on the PC where they went into outer space..

Oh and Petz, I used to play that on the PC too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Random and I
PC games were the best. I loved Theme Hospital/Park and the original Sims
omg I remember gettting the sims for Xmas one year and me and my sister playing for about 8hours in a row πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember as well as the frufoo yogurt there was another one called 'Sprinklez' or something and it was a red and white yogurt pot with a clear plastic lid that had hundreds and thousands or sugar shapes in, and you mixed them with your strawberry yogurt. Loved them!!! i'm going through the old argos books now :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember as well as the frufoo yogurt there was another one called 'Sprinklez' or something and it was a red and white yogurt pot with a clear plastic lid that had hundreds and thousands or sugar shapes in, and you mixed them with your strawberry yogurt. Loved them!!! i'm going through the old argos books now :ROFLMAO:
Was Frufroo the yogurts with a toy in the middle? If so, they also done little chocolate ones with yogurt in too. They were amazing, I think they were Onken?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Was Frufroo the yogurts with a toy in the middle? If so, they also done little chocolate ones with yogurt in too. They were amazing, I think they were Onken?
yes it was shaped like a UFO, they were always second best to me to a sprinkles yogurt! I could just put some sprinkles in my petit filous but its not the same somehow!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What happened to nougat (pronounced nug-gat)?
All of a sudden it became noo-gar

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always wanted one of those yogurts, never got one though 😭
I can’t stop flicking through the old argos catalogues, so many memories and good times came from those books 😍

• Heart
i dont know if anyone mentioned this already but kit kats jn foil! so much morr satisfying to open!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Are they not in foil anymore? Not even the 2 finger kitkats?
not that ive seen! whenver ive got them itsalways plastic. i dont buy them often as i try to avoid Nestle but my dad buys them often and its always plastic

i dont know if anyone mentioned this already but kit kats jn foil! so much morr satisfying to open!
Really? The new limited edition Mint Kit Kats are wrapped in foil.

• Wow