Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smoothies and
Anything like chai latte, spiced latte, salted caramel coffee sold at certain points in the year from Starbucks,costa etc vomit inducing.🤢

Popcorn. It's tasteless cardboard with bits getting stuck in your teeth.

Reactions: 5
KFC, it always is soggy and slimy, and the chips are atrocious.

I also don’t know what it’s in it because I have only had it 2-3 times and each of those times my stomach begins to turn.

Taking long baths. Don't people just get bored sitting in a bathtub stewing in their own dirty water? Don't get me started on the hazards of people who take wine glasses / electronics in with them.
Yes! I have only taken several baths in my adult life because each time I have sat down in the bath. I just think “what do I do now” and end up getting out 10 mins later.

And when you lie down your tits and knees just point up and you do be freezing cold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I also don’t know what it’s in it because I have only had it 2-3 times and each of those times my stomach begins to turn.
Totally agree,
The chips always seem stale,I have tried going to a different KFC but they are always the same,they taste like crap and the portions are absolutely tiny,also the chicken is always greasy and seems undercooked.

Reactions: 3

Yes! I have only taken several baths in my adult life because each time I have sat down in the bath. I just think “what do I do now” and end up getting out 10 mins later.

And when you lie down your tits and knees just point up and you do be freezing cold.
I’ve never a bath like that, I bath daily, you couldn’t pay me to shower, which ever bit isn’t getting sprayed is freezing and washing your feet is a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yeah they're so boring. I could only imagine having one if my muscles really ached or something.

I do not understand how anyone functions without coffee :ROFLMAO: tea i would agree with, especially the british thing of "tea being able to solve anything" i like some herbal teas like mint etc but even then barely drink it

Reactions: 1
ABBA
I just don’t get the appeal at all, and I’m well old enough to remember them the first time round.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
ABBA
I just don’t get the appeal at all, and I’m well old enough to remember them the first time round.
apparently they are not popular in Sweden, a Swedish friend of mine couldn;t believe how popular they are/were in the rest of europe :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Im kidding dont worry
😳
ABBA fans are scary you know. I used to work with a rampaging ABBA fan who didn’t speak to me for a week because I told her I though Mamma Mia was a load of old tosh. Mind you, she was a Peter Andre fan ( his abs AND his singing ) so she was clearly barking mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.