Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking long baths. Don't people just get bored sitting in a bathtub stewing in their own dirty water? Don't get me started on the hazards of people who take wine glasses / electronics in with them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Cocktails - £12 for a glass of over sweet juice with have a gnats jizz of alcohol - no ta! And Don't even get me started on the queues they generate at the bar! there should be a dedicated non-cocktail area of every bar so that lager louts like me can get in, get a pint and get out again!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These shag hairstyles that everyone’s getting. You’ve basically asked a hairdresser to make you look 20 years older than you are

Reactions: 2
Taking long baths. Don't people just get bored sitting in a bathtub stewing in their own dirty water? Don't get me started on the hazards of people who take wine glasses / electronics in with them.
How dirty are you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Judging by the people in my office, being back in the office, I am the only one who seems to hate it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.