Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Ed Sheeran/Taylor swift. I don't understand the love for them 🤷 Average songs/average voices/incredible marketing.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Being in a club/bar/the car and hearing this...

🎵 If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says fifteen miles to the looooovvvee shaaacccck! 🎵

Joy for most, absolute misery for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Fully expect to be in a minority here but I saw all the hype with Grealish (Jack) and his looks, had a look, meh nothing special IMO🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36

RR20

Pandora - I think their stuff is overpriced for silver jewellery with CZ and the charm bracelets look clunky on people

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Blummin’ cockerpoos and other small yappy balls of fluff - why is everyone obsessed? Horrible things. Sorry.

If it’s not a real dog what’s the point? Give me a Labrador or Alsatian any day
And pugs..no idea why they became so popular, aside from their health issues they're so bloody ugly. So sad how people treat living beings as a fashion accessory

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Christmas. I am a bonafide Scrooge. One of my colleagues is one of those Christmas crazy people and started talking about getting excited for it. In July. While the UK is being baked alive. Genuinely think adults who get over-excited about Christmas need sectioning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Soap Operas. I used to love all of them back in the day, 20+ years ago when we didn't have much of a choice of TV viewing. Now I can't understand the appeal when there are so many far more entertaining programmes. Perhaps it is just me and I no longer have the patience to wait 6 months for a storyline to finally conclude 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bellezere

Probably weird but i can't stand tea in glass mugs. Same with glass plates etc. I don't like seeing sauce smeared on the plates and i think it's wrong to see the tea through the mug when you drink it. I have no problem with cold drinks in glasses but not tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Hair cuts. I hate it. Sitting in front of a massive mirror staring at yourself in the most unflattering light and angle. Small talk which I hate. I'm getting my hair cut in 2 minutes currently sat in the car outside psyching myself up for an hour + of torture 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Homebird44

VIP Member
Overly happy people. Its a perfectly normal human reaction to sometimes be a bit down or anxious. When I have PMT I'm a completely different person, I can't fake happy if I tried. Lots of deep breaths and counting to ten. The overly happy person that tells you to cheer up, I could kill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

derbyshiregirl

Blummin’ cockerpoos and other small yappy balls of fluff - why is everyone obsessed? Horrible things. Sorry.

If it’s not a real dog what’s the point? Give me a Labrador or Alsatian any day

• Wow
Reactions: 28