Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being in a club/bar/the car and hearing this...

🎵 If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says fifteen miles to the looooovvvee shaaacccck! 🎵

Joy for most, absolute misery for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Ed Sheeran/Taylor swift. I don't understand the love for them 🤷 Average songs/average voices/incredible marketing.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Cleaning 🧐
I do it because I have to.
If I could afford it, I would have a cleaner 😅

Its ok for bits like hair brushes, bobbles and bags but the clothes last around 5 washes before they are bobbled, faded or shrunk. The jeans are crap. Cheap affordable fashion but if stuff isn't lasting long then its not very cost effective in the long run.

Reactions: 14
Hate it. It's actually dead expensive for what it is, clothes wise. I mean jumpers are still 25 quid. I'd rather pay 50 or 60 for a jumper I really love not from crappy primary. I don't mind some of the home items n that.but clothes are just a no.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If talking about food:

Baked Beans; Avocados; Rhubarb.

Fast Food restaurants:

Nandos - over priced chicken that is not well seasoned. It's only the sauces that make up for bland poultry. Also, the whole restaurant ordering drives me crazy 😵

Furniture Stores:

IKEA - regardless of what I may have planned to buy, I often get so claustrophobic that I can't wait to get to the exit - 25 minutes later having to pass through numerous sections and then the bloody restaurant 😬

Reactions: 11
If talking about food:

Baked Beans; Avocados; Rhubarb.

Fast Food restaurants:

Nandos - over priced chicken that is not well seasoned. It's only the sauces that make up for bland poultry. Also, the whole restaurant ordering drives me crazy 😵

Furniture Stores:

IKEA - regardless of what I may have planned to buy, I often get so claustrophobic that I can't wait to get to the exit - 25 minutes later having to pass through numerous sections and then the bloody restaurant 😬
Ooo my people
avocado 🥑 ditto
nandos ditto went once, didn’t get the hype
ikea, went there once only to discover, that having been herded round places I didn’t want to go, I then wasn’t allowed to take the flipping trolly into the car park!
taylor swift, bland overhyped
Robbie Williams total twonk

Reactions: 11
Jackfruit
Fabulosa
Zaflora
Biscoff
Nutella
Wearing cycling shorts when not cycling, or indeed not anywhere near a bike
Dua lipa - a decent karaoke singer at best

Reactions: 19
Probably weird but i can't stand tea in glass mugs. Same with glass plates etc. I don't like seeing sauce smeared on the plates and i think it's wrong to see the tea through the mug when you drink it. I have no problem with cold drinks in glasses but not tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Overly happy people. Its a perfectly normal human reaction to sometimes be a bit down or anxious. When I have PMT I'm a completely different person, I can't fake happy if I tried. Lots of deep breaths and counting to ten. The overly happy person that tells you to cheer up, I could kill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Probably weird but i can't stand tea in glass mugs. Same with glass plates etc. I don't like seeing sauce smeared on the plates and i think it's wrong to see the tea through the mug when you drink it. I have no problem with cold drinks in glasses but not tea!
You would have loved the brown smoked glass mugs in the 70s, they were everywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Soap Operas. I used to love all of them back in the day, 20+ years ago when we didn't have much of a choice of TV viewing. Now I can't understand the appeal when there are so many far more entertaining programmes. Perhaps it is just me and I no longer have the patience to wait 6 months for a storyline to finally conclude 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Christmas. I am a bonafide Scrooge. One of my colleagues is one of those Christmas crazy people and started talking about getting excited for it. In July. While the UK is being baked alive. Genuinely think adults who get over-excited about Christmas need sectioning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.