Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not understand how anyone functions without coffee :ROFLMAO: tea i would agree with, especially the british thing of "tea being able to solve anything" i like some herbal teas like mint etc but even then barely drink it
I could force tea down if I had to but definitely not coffee. I don't like the smell, the taste, anything about it.
I don't like coffee tasting sweets either

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Eating popcorn at the cinema
Sandwiches with loads of mayo in
Restaurants where you have to share your food - e.g.: tapas
Powdered milk in hot tea (my family does this)
Getting hair blow dried at the hairdressers and looking "done"
Musicals
Fake tan
High end restaurants where the waiters talk about the "concept" of the menu
All inclusive food/alcohol holidays/meals
Wearing only black

Reactions: 5
Sandwiches with loads of mayo in
It’s why I won’t order a sandwich from a deli, even if I specify a tiny bit of mayo, they still proceed to get the ladle and splatter it on the bread or roll. Like cheers, love my mayo sandwich 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I do not understand how anyone functions without coffee :ROFLMAO: tea i would agree with, especially the british thing of "tea being able to solve anything" i like some herbal teas like mint etc but even then barely drink it
I don’t drink coffee, the smell is nauseating, revels we’re a Nono in case you got a coffee one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only Fools And Horses - It's okay but don't get the cult like worship for it. Same with a few other comedies.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree,
The chips always seem stale,I have tried going to a different KFC but they are always the same,they taste like crap and the portions are absolutely tiny,also the chicken is always greasy and seems undercooked.
Totally late response. But do you also find it’s completely overpriced for what it is? Tiny portions of Chicken chips some side and a drink enough to feed 2 people, shouldn’t be costing 30 euro.

Especially when it’s a fast food restaurant.

Reactions: 1
Instagram influencers. Get a proper job and pay for things like the rest of us, you pubic lice.

Our binmen, lazy shites. Don't give me that key workers are heroes bollocks.

Super Noodles, taste of nothing. The flavouring just changes the colour.

Costa Coffee. Overpriced weird cold coffee drinks and I hate their colour scheme.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t drink coffee, the smell is nauseating, revels we’re a Nono in case you got a coffee one
Snap. I like revels but don't eat them because I have to sniff every sweet incase it's a coffee one. Except the ones you know are safe to eat by the shape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anything cherry flavoured. I avoided trying real cherries for years because I thought they would taste like all the artificial stuff. Luckily they don't, and I like them now, but I still hate anything cherry flavoured.

Reactions: 5
Anything cherry flavoured. I avoided trying real cherries for years because I thought they would taste like all the artificial stuff. Luckily they don't, and I like them now, but I still hate anything cherry flavoured.
Same. Love cherries and bananas but can't stand cherry/banana flavoured food or drink.

Reactions: 6
I am the same with oranges, love fresh ones but orange sweets are awful especially Chocolate Oranges and Jaffa Cakes.

I am the same with oranges, love fresh ones but orange sweets are awful especially Chocolate Oranges and Jaffa Cakes.
I think this is true about most fruit flavoured things, they just taste so fake and nothing like the real thing, it always makes me laugh when I see things that are "blue raspberry" as if that is a real fruit flavour :ROFLMAO:

Eating loads of sweets and chocolate without anything salty or savoury to compliment/balance it out. (I see people on social media posting photos of their snacks for a movie/day out and they're often like this).

Eating loads of sweets and chocolate without anything salty or savoury to compliment/balance it out. (I see people on social media posting photos of their snacks for a movie/day out and they're often like this).
Yes!! If I have a bar of chocolate then I always have crisps to go with it to balance it! I can never just have one or the other. I always feel like I need to finish with something sweet after a meal 😂

Reactions: 9
Yes!! If I have a bar of chocolate then I always have crisps to go with it to balance it! I can never just have one or the other. I always feel like I need to finish with something sweet after a meal 😂
my fav is a mix of something salty like peanuts and then chocolate, perfect combo for watching a tv/film etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.