Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judi Dench. I think she has a flaming cheek calling herself an actress.
Ive been saying it for years and my family all think I’m barmy, but she’s exactly the sodding same in every single role she does.
Giving her an Oscar for 8 minutes of twatting about in a dodgy wig and a fatsuit was a bloody joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lotus biscuits. Edit. They were nice in 2012 but I sickened myself on them by eating full pack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pumpkin spiced lattes.
Seasonal clothing. I just put a coat on top of my usual clothes when it gets cold.
The Queen.
Vodka

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the obsession with Chinese takeaway 🤢. The food is greasy, salty and makes you feel sick after eating it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
James Bond. Never seen a single one and don;t think Daniel Craig is remotely attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Friends. It's shite. Why is liking friends a personality trait to some people?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Friends. It's shite. Why is liking friends a personality trait to some people?
especially now when it is SO dated, and so many of the story lines seem ridiculous, things like the whole fatshaming thing etc. I get some people watch it as nostalgia, but people in their early 20s watching it for the first time makes 0 sense!

Reactions: 3
Drinking out of jam jars. I mean, why make your drinking glasses redundant in favour of a jam jar?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.