Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his whole image is fixed. of course he's desperate to stay relevant that's y he's selling his relationship.

Reactions: 1
the only hype he has is bc of his queerbaiting. if he didn't do that he wouldn't have a career

Reactions: 2
Lip syncing videos.

Tried to watch a few to see what all the fuss was about and the second-hand embarrassment was so strong I won't be checking anymore out any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
pesto with everything, I don't mind it with pasta but it is just too strong to have on something like fish imo

Reactions: 2
New Years Eve generally. Can't stand it. I quite often go to bed before midnight.
I haven't done anything for new year's in years, I stay home, make a nice meal for myself, much nicer than wasting money on overcrowded venues with overpriced drinks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.