Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pandora Jewellery (give me Tiffany any day)
Oasis
Harry Potter
Marc Jacobs Daisy
Starbucks

Reactions: 12
Cartier love bracelets/rings- lots of wealthy people seem to have them and there just doesn't seem anything special about them

Reactions: 6
Every1 loves UK mainstream Media (Sun , Mirror Daily Mail) and those TV 'shows' (Coranation street, Emmerdate, Love Island, Katie Price + 100's others that they pay a Licence fee for....).

Reactions: 7
Every1 loves UK mainstream Media (Sun , Mirror Daily Mail) and those TV 'shows' (Coranation street, Emmerdate, Love Island, Katie Price + 100's others that they pay a Licence fee for....).
Nope not me, I hate them all! The licence fee is only for BBC channels not commercial channels and most of the reality rubbish and soaps are commercial.

Reactions: 11
Semi true but its for any 'live' broadcast (so that means ITV Channel 4/5 etc) also :(.

Reactions: 2
Game of Thrones
Star Wars
Strictly Come Dancing
Breaking Bad
British TV shows/movies
Miley Cyrus
The new beige trend that has taken over from grey
London/Essex accents

Reactions: 5
Real gravy i.e. the fat and juices from the meat- you can see the fattyness shimmering in the liquid 🤢🤢🤢 give me thick Bisto gravy any day!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I think roast dinners are the most overrated food on the planet. Dominos pizza is alright but the price of them makes my head spin.

Reactions: 10
Fresh parmesan cheese just doesn't do it for me. I love the dry powdered version you get in a pot.

Reactions: 3
It's CRAZY expensive! Was tempted to try, but the woman really annoys the bejesus out of me
I ordered a apple pie flavoured one, literally went through so many stumbling blocks to get it
Once I had it
It tasted shiteee
I spent £8 on a bar of flippin chocolate

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.