thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note her HR was much higher than her normal “easy with extended breaks” runs. Overtraining will do that to you.

Reactions: 2
If she's not injured, 3 days MIA says to me she's having a major confidence crisis and refining her story for DNSing

Reactions: 5
Kells has gone all cryptic with her run title- "There is no yet!" Unless it's another take from the Diary of a CEO podcast I have no clue what she's talking about.

It’s either a typo or something she’s nicked from an inspirational podcast. She doesn’t have original thoughts

• Haha
Kells has gone all cryptic with her run title- "There is no yet!" Unless it's another take from the Diary of a CEO podcast I have no clue what she's talking about.
Yeah what the hell is that about. Surely "yet" is somewhat important to her at the end of the statement "I have not ran a BQ" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Number one priority of her training should have been proper long runs. Especially now at 20+ with history of the bonk. And helps with confidence on day esp if you’ve had issues in the past. If you nail 22 miles a month before you’re gonna feel strong! 5/6 mile junk fests are pretty irrelevant! I know she’s done some but you need more than 17 miles really. Even I know that (having done many) and I’m a clueless berk. But I’d be a better trainer than tits 😂

Reactions: 7
As she clearly reads here, she’s making out she stopped for level crossings by her title… the only person you are fooling is yourself Kells.
Then run a different route instead of the one that takes you over the railway lines 4 times? Still call bullshit on her having to stop that many times for crossings. That’d be more trains than the West Coast Mainline ffs.

Reactions: 9
Number one priority of her training should have been proper long runs. Especially now at 20+ with history of the bonk. And helps with confidence on day esp if you’ve had issues in the past. If you nail 22 miles a month before you’re gonna feel strong! 5/6 mile junk fests are pretty irrelevant! I know she’s done some but you need more than 17 miles really. Even I know that (having done many) and I’m a clueless berk. But I’d be a better trainer than tits 😂
💯 this! She has a track record of bonking badly in the last quarter of the marathon so long steady runs should have been a key focus. Reality is the marathon really isn't her race, she'd probably do much better focusing on 10k or half mara but she's obsessed by this BQ. Or maybe thinks it will bring more views and freebies from the hash tags?!
These endless 4-6 milers, with massive breaks seem pointless. Is this really wglhat her coach recommends? It's almost like he's setting her up to fail as he wants to be the successful one.

Reactions: 4
. Reality is the marathon really isn't her race,
Absolutely, 100% this. Marathon is not her distance and that’s ok! She needs to focus on a distance that she enjoys or adjust her marathon expectations. Expecting to go from 4:45 to 3:35 is just unobtainable for her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.