thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

‘damn you wide corners’

I can’t wait for him to read here and use this as his excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right he’s doing a sub 15 mission because he thinks he’s capable. 10 seconds is still a long long way over this distance. Don’t be too pleased with yourself you bleep.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why he keeps trying.
It’s obvious he’s not fast enough
He needs to do a block of training then go again

Reactions: 6
To be fair to him, if he tapered he might have a better shot at it, rather than run huge mileage in the lead up and attack it on tired legs.

We’ll know he’s taking it seriously if the douche announces he’s doing a 5k and then ACTUALLY RESTS.

Is he going to pace Kelly at Amsterdam? Because I am here for the BQ attempt bonkfest with him yelling at her to WANT IT MORE!

In all honesty, if he is, I may have to do a weeeknd in Amsterdam to watch the end of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Cunts.

Also is Arthur the kid she likes the least as didn’t even know he existed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a shame those kids have to spend yet again 2 hours in a car just to stand in a field for over an hour for their parents' hobby, with yet more fast food instead of an actual cooked meal for dinner. So clear they have McDonalds all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Kelly being there adds nothing to his performance.
She should’ve just stayed home with the kids.

He doesn’t need them there pre race to encourage him (ie get in his way of a warm up) nor after (just being there).

She is only there to badly film some content they can cobble together and upload on YouTube to 5 people.

• Sad
  • Haha
He’s such a clown! 🤡 casually making the fuss about the PB (fair enough) and taking any light away what he was really there for. A sub 15min 5km!

Said he’d crush it before the end of July and to mark his words, then it moved to the end of August. I mean he didn’t specify which year but bloody he’ll give it up and admit you’re not good enough or give up YouTube and just go for it without adding pressure to it. Such an idiot

• Haha
What a shame those kids have to spend yet again 2 hours in a car just to stand in a field for over an hour for their parents' hobby, with yet more fast food instead of an actual cooked meal for dinner. So clear they have McDonalds all the time
I’d argue that the oldest is actually playing the part of live-in nanny, housecleaner and cook.

• Sad
They package everything up as a positive.

Didn’t manage the sub 15, but got a second or so pb, loved it.

Didn’t get a pb, but had a fantastic experience at a lovely local race.

They are such bullshitters. Even their photos and reels are doctored to make them look faster/fitter/more toned.

Holly (who does like their stuff) posted a pic of her dog with a buff cap on so I am beginning to think others are starting to give sly digs.

I have forgotten my actual pbs. I know my half is way faster than hers (I wanted to stop the whole way round on that race - 🤢) and I never broke 4 hours. Crack on with the BQ Kel. We are here with our 🍿.

Said he’d crush it before the end of July and to mark his words, then it moved to the end of August. I mean he didn’t specify which year but bloody he’ll give it up and admit you’re not good enough or give up YouTube and just go for it without adding pressure to it. Such an idiot
He'll keep moving the goalposts, like Kelly does with her BQ, they'll still be churning out the same old crap this time next year.

• Heart
I do actually think tits is well capable of a sub 15 but is addition to exercise stops him from resting enough to get it.
He’s posted before ages ago that he really struggles with bingeing (hardly surprising if your body is that exhausted) but I think the excessive exercise is his way of “purging”

I do actually think tits is well capable of a sub 15 but is addition to exercise stops him from resting enough to get it.
He’s posted before ages ago that he really struggles with bingeing (hardly surprising if your body is that exhausted) but I think the excessive exercise is his way of “purging”
Agreed. He could actually hit some of his goals if he simply wound it back a bit. But the ego, need to impress others and maintain a plump Strava curve prevent this from happening.

Reactions: 4
I do think he would do it, like you said he needs to rest. He has already gone out this morning and done just over 8 miles 🙄 Tits let your body rest and recovery, you could achieve so much more.

• Wow
Take a rest day tits...he's doing that time absolutely knackered, I'm sure with appropriate training and rest he could go sub 15.

Also those poor kids. Guessing they don't have any clubs and activities they get to go to. I wont even consider doing more than a half marathon because I can't work the time for training around my kids' after school and weekend activities and working full time, both of those are more important than my running even if that feels a bit rubbish sometimes.

Reactions: 9
41E46F44-7558-47B2-BC12-02750049F77A.jpeg

looks like somebody managed to catch the sun and get a bit burnt on their face between the race Sunday and the end of her run today.

If only someone would promote some visors or hats which would assist in keeping sun off you!

Why isn’t there a company out there spotting this gap in the market??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.