thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, the "content" they're creating is just embarrassing. That video of Tits running up the trail, not edited so you could see him stationery before he got the cue to start running, terrible quality, I'd be unhappy if I'd paid them for that "ad".
Oh I hadn’t even noticed that. Superb content. Just superb.

Reactions: 4
Tits’ videos are so tit. That isn’t how you run up hills. You need to massively shorten your stride, not lift your legs as much in order to save energy and use your arms to help you up.

He is taking huge strides and really lifting his knees in an attempt to make himself look powerful. That’s why he only started running halfway through the clip, you simply cannot maintain that form for long on trails like that. In the final one, he is too dipped into the hill, he needs to be upright to provide drive.

Buff should be ashamed. They aren’t trail runners. They aren’t even runners to me at this point. They have no respect for the sport.

Reactions: 12
I’m still bleeping baffled that making content is literally their job and yet they are complete dog tit at it.

Reactions: 15
Talking of no respect for the sport...I'd add no respect for themselves. This "meal" will cause havoc for Kelly's morning training 🤭...
I admit I don’t know much about managing diabetes but surely this type of food can’t be good for it? I love desserts and chips too but I’d be feeling rubbish the morning after eating all of this. I’d also know to expect a poor running performance off the back of this diet, although I guess she won’t be doing her usual long run or speed type workout while out there. 🤷‍♀️
And I can’t agree more about why Buff have chose this pair to go to one of the world’s premier trail running events when they know sweet FA about that scene is astonishing. A cursory glance at either’s SM accounts would make that obvious. 🤬

Reactions: 8
And I can’t agree more about why Buff have chose this pair to go to one of the world’s premier trail running events when they know sweet FA about that scene is astonishing. A cursory glance at either’s SM accounts would make that obvious. 🤬
duck it. I'm contacting Buff to say how annoyed I am. Anyone wanting to do the same can do so here.

Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie I actually laughed out loud at this morning’s story. Does she realise what a complete dick she looks suddenly sporting BUFF so prominently on her forehead. Should say DICK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His latest story. Hes said hes burnt his soulders so is using his Buff for protection. Oh duck off you lying twit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was horrified at the amount of people sticking their phones in front of Kilian Jornet as he came through the last checkpoint, then saw from Tits stories he was one of them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was horrified at the amount of people sticking their phones in front of Kilian Jornet as he came through the last checkpoint, then saw from Tits stories he was one of them 🤦🏻‍♀️
We all know Tits likes to make it all about himself. Watch next hes gonna be training to compete next year. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jornet had/has covid (the mind boggles how he did the race), so is it wrong for me to hope Tits gets it through being a desperate plonker?

Reactions: 3
We all know Kells and Tits are going to be eyeing up UTMB qualifying races when they get back but as always, it’s all noise and no substance. Watch them bang on about trail running for a while and then it’ll be back to the Nike shoes and roads. Their local trails don’t look all that technical anyway.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.