thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought he’d have worn his Ironman finishers top
That is hilarious!!! Could be incorporated into an early thread suggestion

Thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #8 Boston Mara and sub 15 flop, where’s the Ironman finisher top?

However I would manifest there will be many more fails between now and then. Better get colouring in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh look Kelly, see all those families enjoying the French atmosphere and weather? See how happy they are to be together? See what a family friendly place it is?

😶

Reactions: 6
I’m still lolling at ‘Wife extraordinaire’ I don’t suppose anyone has a screen shot of her bio when it said this?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn't it the Dublin Frontrunner trip that the shagfest happened? If anyone feels like being nauseated even more this evening, check her story highlights from Dublin. 🤮 She was still wearing the ring. And was most definitely still married. All they do is lie. Such a shameful duo.
that second photo looks very cosy , wonder what her husband thought of it at the time?!

Reactions: 2
that second photo looks very cosy , wonder what her husband thought of it at the time?!
There are worse ones too in that highlight reel. It was so obvious!! 🤣🤣 They weren't very smart back then and nothing much has changed has it? All smoke and mirrors with these two clowns.

God all those Frontrunner wankers on one trip. bleeping cringe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Came running here to say the same. Adding them to brands I won't buy from!
That is one tit post.

Buff have great products. I use(d) them for rowing and now running and the effort she has put into that is embarrassing. The ones with fleecy lining are fab.

We need a close up of the material, how it fastens, is it washable at 30/40 degrees etc. All caps like that are sweat wicking and light. Moron. She’s such an amateur.

Reactions: 5
That is one tit post.

Buff have great products. I use(d) them for rowing and now running and the effort she has put into that is embarrassing.

We need a close up of the material, how it fastens, is it washable at 30/40 degrees etc. All caps like that are sweat wicking and light. Moron. She’s such an amateur.
She's also never posted about them before, ever. Neither has he. And all of a sudden they'll be gushing about the products for 5 mins and then forget them as soon as the #gifted trip is over.
It just makes me sad when brands do stuff like this with people just because they have big followings.

Also, that tracksmith crop top looks like the least supportive thing ever, definitely not selling it to me as a sports bra!

Reactions: 3
I hope it’s worth it in 5 months time when you realised you missed the last few days of your kids’ holiday and fuel is extortionate and inflation is creeping towards 18%.

I really hope it is because from where I am standing, it all looks a little bit fake.

1357EB7B-8690-4F97-BC61-06FD33F8BDDA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever seen Kelly in a hat the hundreds of selfies that she posts never show one and tits always wears Vaga caps. Do these brands not even look at their feeds?

Reactions: 7
I hope it’s worth it in 5 months time when you realised you missed the last few days of your kids’ holiday and fuel is extortionate and inflation is creeping towards 18%.

I really hope it is because from where I am standing, it all looks a little bit fake.

View attachment 1527879
This is a terrible photo of them. Matt’s nose - my god it’s HUGE! I hope they hate this photo of themselves as much as I hate it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a terrible photo of them. Matt’s nose - my god it’s HUGE! I hope they hate this photo of themselves as much as I hate it
Its the Pinocchio effect.

We will not see another post with those Buff hats after this trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I hope Kelly starts wearing a hat. Those pictures really highlight her sun damage—yikes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.