Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

runderpants

Is it the 16th October yet?? My popcorn stockpiling is becoming uncontrollable. I’m with most here, she’ll have a strong half then the wheels will come off and she’ll finish around 4:30. If she starts at all, let’s not forget she threw up at park run 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Kells doing a post on easy miles is the funniest thing I’ve heard all week! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The only thing funnier would be Tits talking about recovery

• Haha

bobbinz

They’re a pair of utter grifters 😂 I hate myself for following their “journey” but it’s compelling bilge. A completely different world made all the more stark today when I have mates (with JOBS and multiple proper commitments and family holidays) who smash their targets and just keep schtum / their heads down and carry on as normal. No melodramatic tedious pantomime!! Team tits - you are a truly wretched / fatuous / risible duo 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
Some of my friends came to stay with me for the London marathon and they talked about ‘that man who helped the wobbly legs man cross the line’”. Big mistake. As I then told them about what a total knob he is and his less than inspirational girlfriend. I think they regretted mentioning it 🤪

We all ran yesterday. I’m super sore today and I’m not doing a Kelly and bashing out an interval session and planning a park run ‘race’ and then a 10k on Sunday. I’m RESTING.

Plus I got round in under 3 hours and all with smart training with an absolute peak of 50 mile week. Most were 35-40 miles as I have a job and kids and find massive mileage isn’t needed. Maybe if you’re elite - but we’re not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

instawhat

While shes celebrating her half mara pb does she actually realise that to come close to a BQ shes gonna have to run two half marathons back to back and one of them at least 10 mins faster than that pb . She will have given it her all and yet thats the best she can shuffle to. Her history of the marathon is poor at best, shell do well to go sub 4.15. I can almost accept the selfish training over spending time with her kids if she was a professional elite runner earning a living from it but shes not even ever gonna be almost that close to being that good. What will her kids remember from their summer holidays, ?. Absolutely nothing good .
This is what I don’t get - IF (and it’s a big IF) she does BQ one day, then what? How is that inspiring? Showing to go from an average runner, you need to quit your job (presuming she had one) put running before your children and then you can get somewhere…. and currently that somewhere is really not very far in the grand scheme of runners who have other priorities. What’s inspiring about that?

EC1A

If she's his content creator, WTF does he actually do? The man has no job and can't even create his own videos?
Staggering how 2x mid-30s adults can have no career prospects. And you can just bet how, when asked, they’ll both claim to have such busy lives and hectic schedules. For the gram innit!

Every possession in that house must be financed and/or be funded by government handouts. Lazy, work-shy cunts, the pair of them.

The Welsh fella, Rees, I seen it up on the Facebook London marathon page couple of days ago, using the clips from 2017 again, and all the comments how it is so inspiring. I mean, fair dues for helping the Chorlton runner, but a quick check at the time of his own race tells a slightly different storey, he was basically out on his feet, totally blowing up in second half of race, his race was in ruins. If he was heading for a PB back then, highly doubt he would have stopped to help. In fact, I think he was using the Chorlton lad as much for a crutch as anything else.
rees2017.JPG

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
I don't think, even with the Cardiff setback where she was clearly hoping for something like 1.45, she will pace it sensibly. She will set Titts up pacing her at the pace she thinks she can run a mara in. Which will probably be a pace she can run for at the very most half distance before she starts to slow. Titts will then get stroppy and start bawling at her to WANT IT and it will go downhill from there.

I cannot wait for Amsterdam🍿🍿🍿might be mean but she is the one who has built this whole thing up with endless vlogs and insta posts.

EC1A

They did Berlin and London back to back last year and had an absolutely awful time didn’t they? Pair of clowns, but people keep throwing cash for coaching and products that’ll likely never be used, keep doing it…
It’ll dry up soon enough, mark my words. And once it does, Kelly will move onto another guy (kid number 5) and Tits will move back in with Mum and Dad, jobless and with no qualifications. Only then will the penny drop.

Paperclip22

That tracksmith kit looked GORGEOUS.... before she put it on. If it looks that awful on her, it will definitely look bad on me, I'll pass on that.

Tempted to email Buff and say I'm disappointed that they're sponsoring these two and do they realise they're being slated on forums and in the running community? They should know that they buy followers and the genuine ones are either other influences (or wannabes) trading engagement for engagement or people following to see the next stupid thing they do. Maybe we should all email.

Honestly, the "content" they're creating is just embarrassing. That video of Tits running up the trail, not edited so you could see him stationery before he got the cue to start running, terrible quality, I'd be unhappy if I'd paid them for that "ad". And when he talks it's like he's auditioning to be a children's TV presenter. So cringy. All sitting around pointing their phone cameras at each other 🙄

I think I'm done with them, will unfollow until Amsterdam because I'm all in for the bonkfest.

PawsDog

Chatty Member
That post is for Tattle! A huge ‘look how wrong you are’ ….. what is the man’s obsession with running on tired legs?!

• Haha

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
I’m running the London marathon this weekend. My kids don’t want to come - they find it boring traipsing around London on little legs for a hopeful glimpse of mummy as she runs past. They did it in 2018 (the super hot one!) and didn’t enjoy it until they got to wear my medal at the end and fleeced Daddy for about 75 ice creams. So instead of dragging them up they’re going to a friends house to play and maybe watch it on tv if they can be bothered 😂
They’re also the reason I don’t want to do an abroad marathon (and I’m BQ’d!!) - why would I want to leave them for a weekend or more to go on what effectively is a city break but you can’t enjoy the food and drink or do the sight seeing as you’re either preserving your legs or can’t negotiate stairs unless you go sideways, plus don’t want to eat anything “off piste” in case you shit yourself or throw up. And it’s a hell of a lot of money for a hobby.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Yeah, if she was so upset and anxious going to a Parkrun, she’ll be losing it travelling to another country. She’ll eat food that doesn’t agree with her again I think, hasn’t that happened every time she’s travelled?

For me, I just don’t understand the differences in the elapsed time. If you’ve got to stop to slow your heart rate, then it’s not an easy run? And therefore if she’s so used to stopping/walking on most runs, she’s got no chance completing anywhere near 3.30.

Surely she’s not enjoying this anymore? How tired and haggered she looked on her ‘ticking boxes’ stories the other day. I almost hope someone just gives a free spot now. Put her, her children and everyone else out of their misery. I don’t actually think she’ll ever BQ, especially never with Tits on her shoulder.

techgurladpi

TL:DR
It's been a busy few weeks in the Kels-Tits household, unless you're one of their kids, their house, or their dog.
Tits went swimming once for his IronMan 70.3, realised swimming is actually hard, and shifted priorities to going ALL IN on Sub 15 5K.
He attempted 3 times for the 5K and each time came up well short of the target - guess all those miles didn't pay off. But we'll never know because he doesn't actually recap what happened when things go tits up.
Kells' BQ goal was manifested by colouring, but her real goal is to run a 100km week.
She did run a PB, but that was just pacing someone else to a sub 30-minute run - GOOD JOB KELS!
Harri's only outside enjoyment is stroller miles with the Kels-Tits crew - thankfully his parents REALLY WANT IT, otherwise he'd never get any time to enjoy life.
Did I miss anything?

• Haha