Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camperfan

VIP Member
3.30 - I have no words! Probably more like 4.30. unbelievable that people lap up this crap she spouts and blow smoke up her arse about it. Unless they are all really doing it with their tongue in their cheek like we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

wtfiswrongwithfolk

She needs to learn to slow down in her long runs!! Like many have said if that’s her half PB then 9mm is not “easy”!!

my half PB is 1.46 and I run my easy run in the 10’s!!

• Heart

techgurladpi

I agree my half pb is 1.48 and I ran 4hrs on my first marathon and I was running no more than 35 miles a week! so it’s an indicator she’s probably not far off a sub 4 but not a chance of a bq! All that running to run a pretty average time is baffling!
If she makes it to the start line (and that’s a big IF), she’s on track for a big sub 4:15 PB. But what a joke to be pumping out 50-mile weeks for that. Her return on investment isn’t great.

techgurladpi

Raced her workout again, I see. Shame she’s putting it all out there in training- won’t have anything left for race day.

But so glad she’s chuffed she nailed it when it didn’t count.

• Haha

techgurladpi

I feel really deflated about running today. I work hard, adapt my training around my children and tbf, would never be able to run what she did today.
Comparing yourself to her is not the point. Run because you love it and for how it makes you feel. You are juggling a lot and you should be damned proud of that! When you look back on your life, you’ll never even think about Kels, so don’t let her bother you now.

On the plus side, it will all be fine, because she’s going to bonk on race day because she insists on racing her workouts.

• Heart

Staffie1

While shes celebrating her half mara pb does she actually realise that to come close to a BQ shes gonna have to run two half marathons back to back and one of them at least 10 mins faster than that pb . She will have given it her all and yet thats the best she can shuffle to. Her history of the marathon is poor at best, shell do well to go sub 4.15. I can almost accept the selfish training over spending time with her kids if she was a professional elite runner earning a living from it but shes not even ever gonna be almost that close to being that good. What will her kids remember from their summer holidays, ?. Absolutely nothing good .

EC1A

Throwing it out there - she’s preggers again. Or she knows Amsterdam is getting closer and she needs to start the excuse early, sow the seeds for her sheep followers
Preggers again; Tits not the father and he's too obsessed with himself to even notice. When the penny drops, there would be initial anger quickly followed by happiness once he realises the additional child support / government benefits can fund him some more running gear.

Yes, this theory has legs

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
20+km a day at the moment. He’s absolutely lost the plot. Someone really should intervene for his health.
Imagine even attempting to intervene, you would be met with cry’s of ‘I’M GOING ALL IN, I WANT IT’. Some people just won’t be told.

He will never learn. He has already had an injury recently, probably due to overtraining and not fuelling properly, but tits knows best of course!

Love to see that as soon as he is back to running the bike is thrown in the garage junk room, along with the gifted treadmill, gifted running buggies and those well worn under armour moon boots… soon to be met with the gifted buff hats 😂

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see a strava run or instagram post from wellogs (and the likes of Bester and every other insta gif) about running for the queen and how much they always loved her… 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
Wow how dare her children ask for a proper meal that isn’t beans on toast for dinner. Focus on your kids and household some more Kelly, your running will probably be better for it

instaclowns

VIP Member
Of course that twat runner beans got the NB collection of London Marathon kit. Of courseeee she did 🙄 tired of seeing the over privileged, shit content creating twat on screens

• Haha

Runhappy

That anaerobic sprint power is just what she needs to prepare herself for a 4-5 hour run

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
They’re both as bad as each other going silent and not sharing the bad or hard times, yet always claim they do which is APPsolute crap!! They’ll still have everyone up their arse though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
No matter how many spots are available they will always say "a few" as want to give the illusion of it being something limited and sought after. Sounds like he's running out of gullible souls with deep pockets.

techgurladpi

OMG that video is awful.
I also watched, and all I can say is: if you’re not a registered dietician, do NOT give nutrition advice. His point about not carb loading is so wrong! No wonder the idiot hasn’t been able to improve his time after 16 marathons.

• Wow

flyscraper

Is there ANY Coach in the world that might come on here and tell us we are all wrong and that Tits has dialled into some top secret layer of training that no one else has yet discovered? I almost want to hear from someone who can show me how this can work?!

I guess if elite/pro maybe?

But even then I can’t see a pro doing a 5 mile ‘shake out’ ahead of a 5km race attempt at a PB?

Can someone make it make sense for me please?
ok I'll bite. I'm a coach. And lots of elite athletes would in fact do that. And I'd do a shakeout of about 2/3 miles before an evening race, which if you kind of scale it up to 100+ mile weeks probably does mean the same as about 5 miles easy for him. There's nothing actually unusual in that. Its the lack of any rest days/ overtraiing elsewhere that's the issue. Well, that and of course he's not an elite athlete.

That, and applying 100 mile weeks training, to people running over 4 hour marathons. That's just terrible coaching.

Well I see Eilish has pulled out of her London Marathon debut because she can’t get her sugar levels right on her long runs. Now that is very sensible and even more so a responsible thing to do
I agree that it's sensible but it's also not really an option for an elite runner - she can't afford to cock it up and badly injure/damage herself. So it's just being a pro. Where Tits goes wrong is thinking he can train like an elite withouth doing all the other most fundamental stuff they do: rest, recover,take breaks etc.

• Heart

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
Tits is really looking forward to it because he loves racing in Swansea and he loves racing in Swansea and probably also loves racing in Swansea.

• Haha