thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #8 ALL IN running in the Buff; you’ll get a PB if you WANT IT enough

Kelly has been going all in on Amsterdam 26.2 training, how will the day go?

• DNS - excuse is the usual illness or another a&e trip

• DNS - nothing mentioned ever again

• DNF - balls to the wall for 13mi at BQ pace and blows up

• DNF - injury

• By some unicorn miracle a BQ happens

• Sub 4h

• Just over 4h

• 4:15

• 4:30

• 4:45

• 5h

• >5h

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 11
Excellent thread title.

Roll on another Wellogs disaster 🍿

Reactions: 5
This taper is hilarious, 35km already this week and I’m sure there will be a long run this weekend as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Race kit has arrived?? Coz we all know how well wearing new kit on race day goes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Race kit has arrived?? Coz we all know how well wearing new kit on race day goes 🤦‍♀️
That would be quite the move! Genius!

I do a dry run 6 times, wearing my race kit, and carry exactly what I will be carrying on the day of my Ultra. If something feels out, I change it, it could be the way my pack is packed, or the socks etc.

Running in new shiny kit is insane,

Reactions: 4
Whatever she does now she’s setting herself up for failure- if she tapers she doesn’t properly run in her new kit. If she doesn’t taper, the kit is fine but she’ll be set for a bonk!

Which dick company gave her some freebies to run in then? We know she didn’t buy any of it herself.
If you want a laugh as a prelude to Amsterdam, her Berlin stories are a highlight on her insta. Including blubbing at the end when she bonked badly. It is all tagged runners need and Adidas so they clearly gave her kit to run Berlin. Not an #ad or #gifted in sight, of course.
Also not sure I've seen her run in the Adidas shoes since, moved on to the next gifted pair and the next...sports shoes seem to be gifting her stuff these days. While us Muppets pay for our kit with the wages we work hard for!

If you want a laugh as a prelude to Amsterdam, her Berlin stories are a highlight on her insta. Including blubbing at the end when she bonked badly. It is all tagged runners need and Adidas so they clearly gave her kit to run Berlin. Not an #ad or #gifted in sight, of course.
Also not sure I've seen her run in the Adidas shoes since, moved on to the next gifted pair and the next...sports shoes seem to be gifting her stuff these days. While us Muppets pay for our kit with the wages we work hard for!
This drives me nuts. I love inov8s for trail running, and for this muppet to just be given a pair actually devalues the brand for me!

Reactions: 6
She's clearly setting up a series of excuses. She's basically got a cold, right? I mean, if she was actually sick surely even she isn't stupid enough to run through it. (I mean yeah, she is.. but...)

(Can I get odds from the tattle bookmakers on a pic of a positive covid test in the next week?)

Reactions: 10
She's clearly setting up a series of excuses. She's basically got a cold, right? I mean, if she was actually sick surely even she isn't stupid enough to run through it. (I mean yeah, she is.. but...)

(Can I get odds from the tattle bookmakers on a pic of a positive covid test in the next week?)
Well, I'm sure "Coach" has told her that clearly she doesn't WANT IT enough if she takes a day off running to recover from a cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.