Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
Call me sad but looking at her route on the aerial map her rail crossings were all bridges so she must be taking up train spotting as a hobby!
In her defence, (did I actually just say that?), having driven (and walked) around Lydney, it is all level crossings. One though is for a heritage steam railway that I doubt is running that frequently off season. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

EverthingGlitters

If she’s going to go all out in the HM then it shows she really doesn’t care about the BQ
Well exactly! She should be doing everything in her power to make sure she gets to that start line in the best possible shape - racing a half 2 weeks out is not going to hell that cause. And it looks like it’s horrible weather

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
that second photo looks very cosy , wonder what her husband thought of it at the time?!
There are worse ones too in that highlight reel. It was so obvious!! 🤣🤣 They weren't very smart back then and nothing much has changed has it? All smoke and mirrors with these two clowns.

God all those Frontrunner wankers on one trip. Fucking cringe.

Last edited:

Runhappy

Very quiet on the running front with a mere 7k logged by Kelly since Sunday. Injured, burnt out, or finally taking a deliberate actual down week?

instaclowns

VIP Member
I'm sure on his podium 5k Vlog he said that all he had to eat the day of the race was some plain microwave rice :oops: I was hungry just watching it!
Yeah he was vlogging whilst eating that microwave rice and telling us that was his pre race meal 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
I try to only snark on their running, but his hair…yikes. That’s how my tween and his schoolmates are wearing it these days.

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
At this point more fool their followers for believing all the crap they spout! All hot air the both of them.

I’m not being funny is anyone actually influenced by them other than what not to do?!

Northernscumpet

Chatty Member
Exactly! Mine came to one race I did because there was a race for the children beforehand but it was local to our home and they spent the rest of the time at the park and going to a cafe with grandma not looking to watch me run :LOL: also that was only a 10k, I certainly wouldn't expect them to hang around for hours whilst I did a marathon. I've been away overnight for an event but it's not a regular occurence and I've not been out of the country.

heroverthere

How the fuck did those two blaggy wankers get a trip to Chamonix? Confirmed in her IG stories and also added to Strava.
well done to whoever called it early on
“Tits! We’ve blagged another trip away from the kids, quick, pack those bags let’s escape from them before something stops us!”

• Haha
  • Sad

Thecaddy11

God her reels are so shit. They look like tits has filmed them on a Nokia 3210. Shame no one can give them a video camera hey