Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runhappy

I know people like to hate on cattherunner, but instagram bullshit aside, she’s running 40 mile weeks and ran a BQ in her second ever marathon. Kelly could learn a few things from her fellow insta-wankers…
But Cattherunner is clearly naturally talented. She's run some of her BQ standard PBs on 40km/25 mile weeks (and admittedly inconsistent training) which is simply unachievable for most people (definitely Kelly) and just pure genetic luck. Agree that 40 mile weeks with quality runs would see Kelly progress much faster though...

Reactions: 4

techgurladpi

If she’s going to go all out in the HM then it shows she really doesn’t care about the BQ
I don’t think she’s going for a BQ this time. I think she’s aiming for sub 4. If my suspicions are correct, she’ll be aiming for sub 1:50 today on the road to sub 4.

That said, I still don’t agree with an all out HM makes sense 2 weeks before your A race.

runlondon21

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned that this was on a website people could apply for. Can anyone tell me what it is? Would love a free trip to Chamonix to rep a brand I never wear! 🙄

EC1A

No matter how many spots are available they will always say "a few" as want to give the illusion of it being something limited and sought after. Sounds like he's running out of gullible souls with deep pockets.
Sounds like the baby daddy handouts and government benefits aren’t sufficient to fund his star-studded career. What a shame.

instaclowns

VIP Member
What are they actually doing there and do we know it’s a paid for trip?

I saw her story with the watch and laughed that she had a 🧱 emoji next to one of her workouts, bloody fool

• Haha

Fraggle Rock

Can someone explain this Welsh masters thing and how come he was selected?
I think you need to be a registered member of the Welsh Masters association to be selected and they use Power of 10 to select members for different competitions. They also hold their own events for registered members (or at least used to). To be registered I think you just need to be a Master and born/reside in Wales. *When I say "I think" what I mean is I asked Mr Fraggle 😆*

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
FFS sport shoes have gifted Kelly some inov8s now. Not marked as gifted on her story though obv.
If she is ill why does she not take a day or two off running?! I'd rather rest and run later in the week.

• Angry

techgurladpi

Had a watch of the vlog. Bizarre way to carry on about going to a parkrun. As someone else mentioned, I hope any beginners don’t watch that and assume parkrun is elite and not for them. When I was new, I was quite anxious about turning up and trying parkrun and races, assuming I was too slow and they were not for me. Throwing up half way round? Why is she doing it to herself, you’d have to wonder if she really enjoys any of it now. Is training for this one qualifying time really THAT important to spend SO much time on it, away from kids, literally making yourself ill about it?

And to not know what your son calls his nan and grandad? Is that not a red flag to be spending more time on your family? Why would she have left that bit in her vlog?
HOLD UP! She threw up halfway for a 24 minute parkrun? JFC, that's not right. She is pushing her body way beyond what it's capable of.

PawsDog

Chatty Member
OMG that video is awful.

Had to stop watching as the jigging up and down of them running was making me feel nauseous 🤢.

And what utter dicks do they look like running with their go-pros?

Give me strength!!