Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runhappy

I still think DNS. The pressure will get to her and we’ll get some cryptic stories before radio silence.
She's already set herself up for a DNS in that conversation with Matt in her previous vlog where training blocks suddenly became more important than the marathon

Reactions: 4

PawsDog

Chatty Member
Oh God he’s even more insufferable now with ‘Train the Tits Way’ completely justified 😭

Another weekend the kids are abandoned 😞

Reactions: 4

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll be going to French childrens homes and taking totally inappropriate photos of vulnerable children there…
Tommy Rivs is there. Is she going to fan girl him?

I say I won’t watch. But I will. In the same way that I click on spoilers that say they show giant Australian spiders.

You just can’t not.

Reactions: 3

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
is it wrong i kind of want to do this now!? can't be a legit PB with that elevation drop though. its like Boston marathon not being world record legal cos of the elevation drop
I would also like to partake in this race now. 😂 I need all the help I can get at the moment.

bobbinz

If you have a history of heroically bonking in marathons around 20 miles, shouldn’t the focus be in more looooong runs at this stage? Even 21/22 miles. Can’t be much time left? Esp before the taper.

Lemming312

VIP Member
I watched their latest reels this afternoon. Tits 5k sprint finish..... if he had that much energy left at the end did he pace himself properly? And Kelly's form looks awful from the back and the side view looks sped up.

techgurladpi

When I looked at Strava this am, it said she ran yesterday, so I think she might have hid it. Which, assuming Strava was right, if she hid it is likely because it was a 💩 run. And knowing how these two are “so transparent” 😂, her radio silence speaks volumes.

Runhappy

That much elapsed time will bite her on the arse at marathon distance. The long runs need to be sustained and non stop. Kidding herself, not just her followers. Avg HR also surely pretty pointless if you keep stopping?!
And this is what happens when she doesn't take so *many* breaks (Parkrun). Elapsed time still ludicrous, but I imagine she was running *more* continuously for the first part of it, and you can see her heart rate shot up quickly to 150 despite a slow down in pace.

Attachments

Last edited:
I was horrified at the amount of people sticking their phones in front of Kilian Jornet as he came through the last checkpoint, then saw from Tits stories he was one of them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jornet had/has covid (the mind boggles how he did the race), so is it wrong for me to hope Tits gets it through being a desperate plonker?

flyscraper

Half expect him to run 5k of this 10km and bank a 5km pb from that

View attachment 1559081
is it wrong i kind of want to do this now!? can't be a legit PB with that elevation drop though. its like Boston marathon not being world record legal cos of the elevation drop

EverthingGlitters

PMG said yesterday that run coaching is a luxury for most people and they are cutting back and she's losing a lot of her income, I'm sure it will be the same for Tits.
That’s not surprising at all, with the cost of energy and everything else having a running coach is definitely a luxury for most.

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Pointless reel - it’s just a shaky sped up video of her running. Shame she didn’t have her lightweight Buff cap on that she was raving about just a couple of weeks ago.
she’s an embarrassment.

• Haha

techgurladpi

Pepper Spray for when tits starts screaming at her from the side lines.

They’re like the real life version of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - he’s pure controlling shot weasel, and I can’t wait until she decides she wants a professional coach and has a baby with another guy.

• Haha