Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Bet you that (assuming she has a good marathon) Kelly tries to fashion herself as a coach soon 🤦🏻‍♂️🥴
She did a post or story about her taking the LIRF course, I think it was a few months back. The thought that either of them has had any formal training makes me laugh as they are clueless. And they don’t seem to have a network of runner friends either. He only belongs to a club so he can get championship places from the looks of it. She joined a club and was going to start doing all the cross country etc and then went quiet

Reactions: 4
Yet we won’t hear anything about it, he’ll just casually vanish off the face of the earth for weeks/months and then come back with no word about it!

But yeah “I always like to share the ups and downs of my training” does he fuck! And neither does she!
He’ll still share it’ll just be different charts seeing action… like his riding and weight training

7A5422EA-2A45-4B1F-B5B3-A2881E8770B9.jpeg
AF21BA94-E5DC-4EAD-87D4-3B89D0A571F6.jpeg

• Haha
He’s got the vlog up already from yesterdays race. That is at least properly produced content in a timely fashion. I mean I won’t view it but well done.

Lemming312

VIP Member
I'm putting my money on the Battersea Park Under the lights 5k next Thursday. I'm sure I've seen other Instaw@nkers at previous races. Also it's a very Tits thing to do to drive to London for a 5k :rolleyes:
He did a 10 mile run this morning so surely that was a warm up for a 5k tonight 😂

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Last Saturday Kelly: I'm so nervous about parkrun I threw up.
This Saturday Kelly: I was so laid back at parkrun I fell over as not looking where I was going.
I assume the "stress" of last week's parkrun was because she was under pressure (from Titts?) to PB. It's going to be so much worse when mara time swings around.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Is tits going over to Amsterdam as her personal pacemaker? If so - wow. Great city for a short family break is the Dam - except it’s not half term!
Also - if you do a guide on how not to fuck a marathon up- does that not kinda imply you need to have smashed your marathons in order to give that advice? 🤔
Surely the guide is 1) train appropriately 2) fuel appropriately 3) run appropriately?

• Haha
ha, I'm slow to this pairing, didn't know they were a couple, just looked him up on instagram and to be fair he does admit his race was done that day, still a knobish opportunist for sure

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Chamonix is (looks 😂-never been, unlikely to ever go) beautiful.

Wouldn’t it be better to save, take the kids when it is quieter to give them some experiences or to somewhere else that would be lovely for them? As it is, this year they have now both been to amazing places but without the kids.

My MT person has also been to Venice and Dordrecht on her own but taken her kid to Pontins. No shade to Pontins, but really, if you are going to places like Venice and Dordrecht, at least give your child the opportunity to experience it too.

Paperclip22

When you’re a consistent 60 mile a weeker (sessions and all), absolutely full time “athlete” (cough), living with your actual coach 🤮 - I’d be looking for a bit more than a 24 min parkrun….
Absolutely. My 8 year old runs a faster parkrun.

EverthingGlitters

She should have saved that run for the marathon. Crazy doing 22 miles at marathon pace 3 weeks out. Never seen a training plan with that on.
Exactly - she might as well just run the extra 6k and run a marathon - stupid training. Plus she will be running all this week and next too. Those legs will never be fresh enough for race day!

EC1A

He always seems to have spots opening up. It’s almost like he never has a full roster of people.
Opening up makes it sound like such an exclusive thing to be part of. In his eyes only, that is.

The reality is a copy and pasted running plan by a coach that is a whole lot more interested in his own running than anybody else's.

Staffie1

I was horrified at the amount of people sticking their phones in front of Kilian Jornet as he came through the last checkpoint, then saw from Tits stories he was one of them 🤦🏻‍♀️
We all know Tits likes to make it all about himself. Watch next hes gonna be training to compete next year. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Staffie1

Help me out: why is everyone spectating right up in the participants faces with their cameras? So close too. I’m thinking the last thing I would want would be looking up to see a narrow path in front of me due to people being in the way. People 🤬 filming me. What happened to the standard and more acceptable way of supporting someone but, you know, supporting them????
I agree, its now more about getting something for the gram and to hell with anyone elses feeling.

Runhappy

Has she done any long runs? 15 mi plus? I only ever see 4-8 miles of nothing particular, pointless double days, or 3 hrs elapsed time spent making sped up videos that make me feel sick.
I’m doing London next week and the one run type I prioritise above all is obvs the long run. You’d be mad or stupid not to.
A few 17 milers, one 19 miler a while back and one 20 miler I think. They were all very slow by elapsed time/ getting slower and many of them were many weeks ago- too far out from the race. No progressive/ "fast finish" 20 milers.