Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? I need to put windscreen washer in my car.. you just do that tit, you don’t sit and grumble over it and share it with Instagram. She does my head in. I don’t even follow her but when it pops on here that someone has commented I have to go see lol

She’s only in her 20’s. Jesus I thought she was. Early to mid 30’s. Those sun beds are not doing her skin any favours
I think she might be 32 but I could be totally wrong there

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is she for real? I need to put windscreen washer in my car.. you just do that tit, you don’t sit and grumble over it and share it with Instagram. She does my head in. I don’t even follow her but when it pops on here that someone has commented I have to go see lol

I think she might be 32 but I could be totally wrong there
She might be, she’s so boring I zone out 😂

So after all that, did she not even go out last night?!

• Haha
She posts so many stories, absolutely ridiculous to see dots on her stories every day. No way am I listening to her waffle on with the camera straight in her aged face. gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she try to show her cleavage so that she will get people looking? She just comes across like a slob to me.
Her tongue is so weird and gross 🤮
why was it so white?!?! And 3 hours sleep? Some people get no hours. And she probably can’t sleep cause she sleeps for 14 hours some nights. Show us your average sleep over the week you bell end

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 I’ve always thought this. Just waiting for the next stories about tiredness and sleep zzzzzz duck off lmao x
It's just same old same old with her. Another week of her in her pants plus her usual dull after work updates. She never goes out ? They don't go on dates ? 😴😴

Reactions: 3
It's just same old same old with her. Another week of her in her pants plus her usual dull after work updates. She never goes out ? They don't go on dates ? 😴😴
I don’t understand why people follow her.. I look on from on here but there’s never anything new at all. I thought she looked lovely in that brown co ord gym wear the other day but not for me cause I’m too self conscious about my tummy, I couldn’t wear something that proper hugged it. Why doesn’t she show us what she does at the gym? Going to the gym.. I actually used to enjoy her GRWM videos. But it’s just the same stuff now over and she really needs to drop this tiredness narrative she has going through all of her stories x

I don’t understand why people follow her.. I look on from on here but there’s never anything new at all. I thought she looked lovely in that brown co ord gym wear the other day but not for me cause I’m too self conscious about my tummy, I couldn’t wear something that proper hugged it. Why doesn’t she show us what she does at the gym? Going to the gym.. I actually used to enjoy her GRWM videos. But it’s just the same stuff now over and she really needs to drop this tiredness narrative she has going through all of her stories x
I'm not actually convinced she goes to the gym half as much as she says, think it's more it gives her something to say. She has soo many clothes, constantly getting gifted or buying them ( horrified that she even mentions the horror that is Poppy Adams let alone admits to being influenced by that lying fake) she never goes anywhere to wear half of what she buys.

She's another one that needs to put herself in the I'm a pointless instahun bin this year

I'm not actually convinced she goes to the gym half as much as she says, think it's more it gives her something to say. She has soo many clothes, constantly getting gifted or buying them ( horrified that she even mentions the horror that is Poppy Adams let alone admits to being influenced by that lying fake) she never goes anywhere to wear half of what she buys.

She's another one that needs to put herself in the I'm a pointless instahun bin this year
Did you notice that jumper in her trolley was a size 18?! And yeah I think that’s true about the gym it’s probably just for content x

Did you notice that jumper in her trolley was a size 18?! And yeah I think that’s true about the gym it’s probably just for content x
Same as PA buying smaller size. Apparently those tops are pyjamas so should be oversized not fitted how she's wearing them.

Same as PA buying smaller size. Apparently those tops are pyjamas so should be oversized not fitted how she's wearing them.
Aw I didn’t see poppys story I thought they were jumpers! It must be so uncomfortable though. I don’t understand it. Buy what fits x

The slow sway and smirk coupled with a transition via the hand covering the phone camera and her work day outfit being on, every bleeping day. It’s SO boring. Also fashion for work is a bit passé now isn’t it with WFH being quite widespread for people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The slow sway and smirk coupled with a transition via the hand covering the phone camera and her work outfit being on, every bleeping day. It’s SO boring. Also fashion for a work is a bit passé now isn’t it with WFH being quite widespread for people.
Oh the hand 😂 yeah I’m sorry I’m all for make up going to work if you want to and I wear it but could I duck be arsed to dress up like that every day. But I couldn’t wear the things she wears and breathe normally. Everything is skin tight I just couldn’t be sat in it all day. Night out it’s fine cause I’m usually too drunk to care

By skirt I think she means belt. No one should see someone’s arse in an office.

I need to unfollow.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.