Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an awful colour isn’t she, those old photos she posted ages ago with short hair she looked so much better and a nice colour tan wise… she looks orange, dirty and greasy!

Reactions: 5
I can't get over how much damage she's done to her lips, you can see exactly where she's been punctured by the needle and with no lipstick on they look almost as bad as when she's plastered them!

And omg she absolutely hated that river island black dress was written all over her face.

Reactions: 2
Size 24? Am I the only one that doesn’t believe that? I have no arse and a smaller belly and I’m at least a 20!

Or she’s actually lost weight (from the gym🤷‍♀️) and she just posts all that anti diet tit for attention

Size 24? Am I the only one that doesn’t believe that? I have no arse and a smaller belly and I’m at least a 20!

Or she’s actually lost weight (from the gym🤷‍♀️) and she just posts all that anti diet tit for attention
edit to add maybe I’m just bigger than I think and the camera angles are making Gemma look bigger than she is x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can't believe she publicly slags off her job
I only have about 2000 followers but I wouldn’t dare talk about my job like that just on the off chance that someone might see it. I get having a witch about stuff like that to your friends but broadcasting it to thousands of people is completely different

Reactions: 8
I only have about 2000 followers but I wouldn’t dare talk about my job like that just on the off chance that someone might see it. I get having a witch about stuff like that to your friends but broadcasting it to thousands of people is completely different
Especially given that it’s very easy to find out exactly who her employer is. It’s literally out there for all to see.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s a good advert to not use sun beds though 😂 I didn’t realise before that she’s quite freckly I’m not sure she should use a sun bed

She’s just so flat about everything. I’ve been for a spa, done a treatment on my hair, ate dinner….
She’s not happy. She’s gone back to a job for money. Money is great but ultimately is it worth it for being unhappy?! She’s been back a couple of weeks and already had uncomfortable days in the office. I wonder how happy she is in her relationship given they did decide to break up then didn’t. Perhaps a relationship of convenience? Not sure what she’d do if they broke up. She doesn’t seem to have any friends outside of her relationship. Whenever she goes out it’s with her boyfriend or on her own. She’s not as successful on Instagram as she’d like. I don’t know I just don’t get the impression of a happy life

She’s not happy. She’s gone back to a job for money. Money is great but ultimately is it worth it for being unhappy?! She’s been back a couple of weeks and already had uncomfortable days in the office. I wonder how happy she is in her relationship given they did decide to break up then didn’t. Perhaps a relationship of convenience? Not sure what she’d do if they broke up. She doesn’t seem to have any friends outside of her relationship. Whenever she goes out it’s with her boyfriend or on her own. She’s not as successful on Instagram as she’d like. I don’t know I just don’t get the impression of a happy life
I think it's a relationship that convenient. He's away loads and they don't even share a bed.

Also she is incredibly dull! Her personality is annoying and almost childlike. She also appears to have no friends which is odd and sad too.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree. I still don’t get why they don’t share a bed but each to their own I guess 😂

I think it's a relationship that convenient. He's away loads and they don't even share a bed.

Also she is incredibly dull! Her personality is annoying and almost childlike. She also appears to have no friends which is odd and sad too.
Yeah it’s the dullness that I’m really seeing more of lately. I think it’s always the overindulgence with everything for me. Like it’d be nice to see her actually do something I dunno like bake, cook, paint a room… not that any of that sounds interesting but something interesting lol

Another day, another boomerang. Is it just me or does she always look the same? Change your hair, change your make up,,, I don’t know but there’s just nothing interesting.

6EB1F058-781A-4562-B4AC-4C816DC8291B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Another day, another boomerang. Is it just me or does she always look the same? Change your hair, change your make up,,, I don’t know but there’s just nothing interesting.

View attachment 994569
Only thing that changes is her bedding!

And what's with the hat balancing on her head - she can't possibly think that fits her and looks good 🤠

• Haha
Only thing that changes is her bedding!

And what's with the hat balancing on her head - she can't possibly think that fits her and looks good 🤠
What is with that hat? It’s always add a random hat,, add a belt add a bag 😂

There’s no way she sits at work with her midriff out surely? I’m sorry but I’ve never known anyone dress like that for work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.