Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, if I went into the office dressed the way she does, short skirts and belly on show I think I’d be hauled in front of HR!

Reactions: 3
I can't believe what she's wearing to work!
I can’t even be bothered to look today. Same old inappropriate work outfits. She needs to do some new content, other than outfits and how to curl her hair, maybe her make up collection or something, or get ready with me. Or maybe even some stories outside of her bed too routine.

I can’t even be bothered to look today. Same old inappropriate work outfits. She needs to do some new content, other than outfits and how to curl her hair, maybe her make up collection or something, or get ready with me. Or maybe even some stories outside of her bed too routine.
That was meant to say every day routine but bed worlds too 🤣

Reactions: 2
Have I really just sat though six stories for get to say she clicked “reply all” on an email 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was distracted by the weirdly uneven cleavage. She’s figured out that doing stories half naked gets her better engagement I see! All the more for the pervs!

• Sick
I was distracted by the weirdly uneven cleavage. She’s figured out that doing stories half naked gets her better engagement I see! All the more for the pervs!
Yes! So much cleavage going on, I don't get it, Poppy Adams does the same it's a bit embarrassing.

After reading here for months (and laughing at the fact it’s not just me that gets annoyed with the moan-hibernate-sunbed-repeat fiasco), I’ve finally signed up just to ask… wtf is her big toe doing in these reels?! It’s like the annoying eyebrow I now can’t unsee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After reading here for months (and laughing at the fact it’s not just me that gets annoyed with the moan-hibernate-sunbed-repeat fiasco), I’ve finally signed up just to ask… wtf is her big toe doing in these reels?! It’s like the annoying eyebrow I now can’t unsee.
It looks like it's gripping keeping her up as she insists on having her other leg bent for the angles
Love the fact you joined tattle over a toe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All she’s ate is a twirl for a day. I think you’ll survive Gemma 😂 so what do we think the thing is that she can’t share? I think ITS collection.. but not sure if her following is big enough for that.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t notice it and now I can’t unsee it! The thing that’s annoying me today is the lacklustre shoulder pop, it’s like she’s a robot. Do something different for the love of God 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I HATE the stories people do ‘I wanna talk about this thing, but it’s a thing I’m not allowed to talk about, but the thing with the thing’ my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt it’s ITS as they all flock to Manchester for “top secret” meetings. Although if it is clothing how can it be anything other than a sleep collection 😴

• Haha
She mentioned something about having to go somewhere the day before the actual thing, I was thinking maybe she has to do a pcr test the day before doing a shoot? I bet it’s just a low level brand and they want her to flog some jumpers or something

Reactions: 2
That jumper isn’t a 20. No. How can a size 24-26 fit in to a size 20? That’s like me putting a size 14 on. It would not fit my back

Why oh why does she insist on pulling her skirts up like that? She doesn't have good legs no matter how much she tries to pose with her pointy foot plus who wants to see her arse cheeks because that skirt ain't covering them..

And I can't unsee that toe either now 🤮

Just got to add, soo tomorrow she's 'styling ' that too short skirt with the too long tight jumper with those horrible star tights and those horrific pantomime boots that do absolutely nothing for her. I'm offended by the fact she dares to use the word style !

• Haha
  • Sick
Why oh why does she insist on pulling her skirts up like that? She doesn't have good legs no matter how much she tries to pose with her pointy foot plus who wants to see her arse cheeks because that skirt ain't covering them..

And I can't unsee that toe either now 🤮
I can’t! Her toes have always bugged me how she grips with them as it’s clearly an attempt to make herself appear slimmer?! Someone commented before ‘omg your feet are so cute’ … can’t stand it either when she does the bath photos and just see her feet and her toe rings

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.