Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like anyone could care less about how much she’s done in sales
I’d love to finish work at 5pm.. I’ve worked 7:30-8pm 3 days this week on placement so for free. She pisses me off so much. I don’t even know why I look at her stories.

Reactions: 1
Is it really necessary for her to stand in her knickers every morning to show us another really awful outfit of the day post 🙄

I wonder what the people in her office make of her rocking up every morning plastered in makeup and dressed in outfits that are crimes against fashion ..🤠🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it really necessary for her to stand in her knickers every morning to show us another really awful outfit of the day post 🙄

I wonder what the people in her office make of her rocking up every morning plastered in makeup and dressed in outfits that are crimes against fashion ..🤠🤡
Yeah I don’t get the underwear thing. I didn’t mind the outfit but no way do I believe she went to work with her belly out 😂 no one would! X

A £95 dress that she adds a hideous green plastic belt to...why ???? ..she really is bloody clueless.

I wish companies would stop sending clothes to idiots like her that don't appreciate them and who end up ruining them by adding cheap nasty unnecessary accessories..and don't even get me started on those revolting green suede shoes with that awful bow 🤨

Reactions: 1
A £95 dress that she adds a hideous green plastic belt to...why ???? ..she really is bloody clueless.

I wish companies would stop sending clothes to idiots like her that don't appreciate them and who end up ruining them by adding cheap nasty unnecessary accessories..and don't even get me started on those revolting green suede shoes with that awful bow 🤨
Just looked there. That bleeping eyebrow thing she does drives me mad. What’s wrong with not wearing a belt?! It’s like I have to wear a belt to look like I’m slimmer. Who gives a tit x

I can't decide whether I like that dress or whether it reminds me of a hotel carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As someone who has kids... sometimes I feel slightly envious of people who have no kids and can do what they want when they want 🤣
But... considering she lives a pretty carefree lifestyle, by duck is she boring! Why isn't she out with friends, family, her partner of an evening and at the weekend- she makes out she lives this busy lifestyle, when in reality she has no sodding clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone who has kids... sometimes I feel slightly envious of people who have no kids and can do what they want when they want 🤣
But... considering she lives a pretty carefree lifestyle, by duck is she boring! Why isn't she out with friends, family, her partner of an evening and at the weekend- she makes out she lives this busy lifestyle, when in reality she has no sodding clue!
Because she doesn't have any friends?

And I had to laugh ..her engagement is up because she's been stood in her knickers every morning this week, she's also giving the pervs wank material because she's openly saying she's naked in bed ...I know she's not terribly bright but surely even she can make the connection with her engagement going up and the pervs ??? Surely !!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.