Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw duck off. More phone cases. Her house must be full to the brim of crap.

She always creeps back on with freebies doesn’t she. And why’s her new pic that brown co ord.. state of that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is overdoing it now with positivity, knowing full well she has went down in a lot of peoples estimations. We spoke about her in work today, a couple of my colleagues follow her as they are plus size and do like her fashion style. One of the women is high up in the company, (knows more about being successful in business in her little finger than Gemma does in her entire being!) messaged Gemma to say lots of people are back in the office, it’s up to everyone to test and keep safe. (This was after her Covid rant about company not being Covid safe, what a fool she looks now!!) Gemma sent her a really condescending voice note that nobody was back in their work places APART from her company and E (colleague) mentioned it not being as productive for workers to be at home. Gemma launched into how much more productive it was, giving it stacks! Then she blocked E! I mean she hadn’t said anything horrible, just Gemma didn’t like someone actually saying basically, catch a grip, the business world needs to move on and sitting at home ‘working’ for some is not any good. In comparison she had had some lovely messages from Poppy, so although Poppy might post pictures that really don’t need to be online (underwear) at least she is polite back to those who take time to message her.
She doesn’t like anyone having the audacity to question her, especially when they disagree! I think she only acknowledges people that agree with her and her ridiculous ways, and the begging she does for follow for a follow back is so fake, she literally unfollows once done. She’s not supportive of anyone except herself, I feel quite sorry for her boyfriend as on the odd occasion she does film him he looks so uncomfortable and quite disgusted at some of the comments she comes out with…. I bet he ended up with her as he swiped the wrong way!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t like anyone having the audacity to question her, especially when they disagree! I think she only acknowledges people that agree with her and her ridiculous ways, and the begging she does for follow for a follow back is so fake, she literally unfollows once done. She’s not supportive of anyone except herself, I feel quite sorry for her boyfriend as on the odd occasion she does film him he looks so uncomfortable and quite disgusted at some of the comments she comes out with…. I bet he ended up with her as he swiped the wrong way!! 😂
Does she unfollow? What an hole she is. Yeah it’s her way or no way isn’t it.

Reactions: 2
Does she unfollow? What an hole she is. Yeah it’s her way or no way isn’t it.
Yep I remember loads of people saying it months ago that they’d followed her and she’d followed them then unfollowed, she’s just horrid!

Reactions: 2
Yep I remember loads of people saying it months ago that they’d followed her and she’d followed them then unfollowed, she’s just horrid!
Haha I’d go back and take my follow back.. how do 40,000 people follow her?! I don’t understand

Reactions: 3
Or she lied about having covid to get out of going to work then changed her mind?
Bizarre

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t lie straight in bed! I love how she just deleted any mention of covid and never mentioned it again.

Reactions: 7
Possibly! I'm more angry with the fact she had a massive strop and refused to go into her office because people were positive and she's potentially just doing the same thing, knowingly! To be honest though, with the sort of person she comes across as, it doesn't really surprise me!

And she’s also claiming she’s had 2 weeks holiday and hasn’t been off work sick? What is it Gemma, make your bleeping mind up. Who wastes 2 weeks holiday to moan in your bedroom in a stinking poo brown loungewear set. God I’m so tempted to message her to call her out.

So basically she just fancied the rest of the week off work ...didn't think through her lies about posting she had covid and the possible implications of infecting everyone at the shoot and now miraculously she's all better because she fancied the gym and a coffee.

What a horrible horrible human being ! No moral compass and the ability to lie to that level ..she's vile!

Just to clarify ...she tested Negative on Monday and Tuesday then positive on Wednesday and now on Saturday she's testing negative again...she needs to get in touch with Chris Witty because she's a scientific miracle !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is why tattle exists. To keep the receipts of the lies these absolute Billy bullshitters come up with.
I'm unfollowing the tangoed clown I cant bear to look at her any longer.

Reactions: 10
I can spot a liar a mile away and I can 100% tell she’s lying in the video she sent to me, you can see it in her eyes. She probably said it to try and get off work, they’ve asked her for a PCR (which most employers do!) and she can’t provide one so has had to back track. We all know what she’s like if she was actually positive she’d have been flashing the positive LFT all over her stories and there was no sight of it!

Unbelievable! To use her own words, what a moron!

She's also clearly hating her new/old job already!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.