Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
She’s got no style at all, she always looks like she’s done a trolley dash at a jumble sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Stoners

Breakfast dates and making a kids birthday cake. Could she be back with Will be Desperation?

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I do find it amusing that this thread has been as dead as Gemma’s love life for months but she’s suddenly got upset about it

• Haha

just an observer

Chatty Member
This hotel looks a bit better than the last place she stayed 😂 also where is she getting the disposable income to go on 2 holidays in the space of 2 months??!!

Olive16

Back to begging for likes… says she’s fine with the lack of engagement on her reels… okay Ross! 😂 (Friends Fans will get what I mean!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Surprised she doesn't get arrested for indecent exposure. Why does she even want her dress so short and her tits hanging out? Which part of looking at herself in the mirror thinks hell yeah that looks good? Each thigh fighting for the limelight.

just an observer

Chatty Member
She just isn't a likeable person based off the persona she gives out from her online self. Maybe she's different in real life when she let's her hair down and she maybe does have a laugh in the real world and a friend you'd want around but it's hard for anyone to relate or like her when she's waffling on about nothing, barely dressed and has no self respect for what she wears to work etc or is eye fucking herself and clinging onto any male that shows her the tiniest bit of attention.

I think she is quite a pretty woman, she just isn't a pretty personality
I pressed like then saw the rest of your post about her being pretty 😂😂

• Haha

Olive16

I wonder if she’s going to pull a Poppy and find herself a partner of the same sex!?

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
A cheap hotel is fine if you’re with a group having fun, solo it would be a nightmare. No sunshine, no company and she said something about not wanting to be in the hotel so I figure she is very unimpressed with it.
Yeah I agree. A solo holiday can be amazing IF you choose the right location and accommodation. A bargain basement all inclusive hotel in Spain in May is not going to be a great introduction to solo holidaying! It’s probably full of stag and hen parties.

She’d have been better saving and going somewhere a tad more expensive later in the year but where other people go to holiday solo, or choose an activity holiday. Sight seeing, dinner as a group in the evening etc.

If I were in her position now, I’d sack off the hotel except to sleep there, head down to the town and find a nice beach bar and get chatting to the ex-pats etc.

• Haha

craycrayxx

Feeling sad so got a pedicure 🙄 aw her date must not have ended how she wanted
She’s posting a lot of spending lately isn’t she. Holidays, new hair, new nails, eating out alot.

Maybe if she saved allllll of this ££££ she could actually be independent and have her own place. Trying to show off your exciting life doesn’t hit the same when you still live in your ex’s spare room!