Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
Her poor foof 😩 that bikini is giving *cheese grater*
I hope someone pulls her about being indecent. Half of her vag is out the side of the bikini.. why would you do that to yourself?! There's body positivity and then there's having some decorum and covering your modest parts up. Ffs

Reactions: 6

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Is there any need for her to have so much of her flesh out? It's a family hotel, why does she need everything out including her fanny flaps, her whole arse cheeks and her saggy tits? It is just not a good look at all.

IMG_3980.jpeg

Thinking of suing because I’m certain my eyes just burned. I have no issue with bigger women wearing swimwear, I’m bigger myself, but why is it 2-3 sizes too small!?!

• Haha

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
I thought she sacked off the "influencer" world or was that just a little tantrum?

Begging for likes and interaction on paid posts when shes never consistent on posting stories or grid posts!!!! The absolute fucking nerve of her

Raybeamofsunshine

Ah look. Someone wants to get her engagement up! Even tattle had forgotten about her. For someone that was leaving the internet she’s sure posting a lot.

On another note, I find her hair a really unflattering length. Why is it so round?

Says she feels fooked after travelling “all day” (a few hours), and doesn’t see herself spending much time down at the hotel bar because it wasn’t the best vibe. Says that so far the solo holiday is going good but that she definitely got a few looks when she went to the AYCE buffet for her dinner, and thinks it’s because people felt sorry for her. I don’t think it’s pity Gem…

• Haha
Saw Gem and all her friends out for her bday yesterday on the Insta story. “And the crowd goes mild” springs to mind. There was no joyous atmosphere. You could’ve heard a pin drop 😅

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
There she goes again the big slag, hangover day / Easter Sunday and she can't resist flashing her gash and sand bags. Enough to put you off your dinner seeing her looking like a joint of meat with the string on.

• Haha