Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon13

Why is she always dirty looking, like tan over tan over tan and she's never scrubbed the old layers off? Surely she can't see herself and think the grotbags look is good?

Reactions: 4
A cheap hotel is fine if you’re with a group having fun, solo it would be a nightmare. No sunshine, no company and she said something about not wanting to be in the hotel so I figure she is very unimpressed with it.

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
I can only imagine the sweat shop that shit comes from, I couldn’t have that on my conscience
Absolutely, the bargain loving side of me screams BUY…but my social conscious takes over and I can’t justify buying crap at low prices when I know there is a human/environmental price to pay too ☹🫣

Scragbags

VIP Member
It's just cheap cause it's stuff made from super cheap materials with cheap labour.
She won't be able to lie out in the sun for too long in it cause it'll be super flammable no doubt 🚒🚒🚒

• Haha

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
What's the crack behind the solo travelling? Is she on a mission of self discovery or she just having a holiday alone because she's a loner? Has she said?

the_moonins

VIP Member
Why on earth would you pay to travel to a place with worse weather than here and stay in an absolute shit hole where you don’t want to go to the bar or outside the hotel for fear of safety, and you’re therefore restricted to one small, really grim room?! Surely you’re better off staying at home?!

Stoners

Bye Felicia!
---
Did she also “not feel safe” when she was scrounging a room off a mate which she then left for Will Be On & Off?

• Haha

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
I do find it amusing that this thread has been as dead as Gemma’s love life for months but she’s suddenly got upset about it
It's because she has nothing else to moan about. Adam and will have seen through her and had enough too. She's a mood hoover

The noise she makes when finishing sentences drives me up the wall! Also how can anyone tell what those products do when she always has a filter on and her skin resembles leather?!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
WHY? WHY does she think that looks good? It doesn't look good - seeing as you asked what we think - you resemble a burnt marshmallow. All the stupid squeaks and giggles, can tell she thinks she looks amazing. She's absolutely delusional.