Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craycrayxx

Feeling sad so got a pedicure 🙄 aw her date must not have ended how she wanted
She’s posting a lot of spending lately isn’t she. Holidays, new hair, new nails, eating out alot.

Maybe if she saved allllll of this ££££ she could actually be independent and have her own place. Trying to show off your exciting life doesn’t hit the same when you still live in your ex’s spare room!

Reactions: 5
How has she managed to get into a size 16 dress? Why can’t people dress for comfort surely the dress in a bigger size will have been just as nice.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She may as well just stand their naked to be fair. Can see everything. Surprised that isn't counted as nudity on social media. She's such an exhibitionist.

It’s not even about body shaming, they say you should be able to wear anything you like but we know what suits us and what does not. She could pick so many bikinis that flatter her, instead of looking like she has some string on her body.
---
Is she fake tanning while on holiday!?
I don’t think she fake tans, she uses the sunbeds regularly so if she fake tanning too it’s gone too far!

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
Her bio states "size 20" ... why on earth would she buy a 16??

I could understand a size either way but two sizes smaller than she knows she is just doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 4

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
It's that time of the month where she's not getting enough attention so needs to post a completely see through lingerie picture.

• Sick
  • Heart

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Imagine being sat next to her on the flight! Looking as if she forgot her trousers/shorts and tanned as leather 😅😮💨😵

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Yeah they are bad - she is vulnerable isn’t she and still not in a good place clearly
They look to be old scars but certainly will have been nasty at the time given the thickness of them.
I mean we can see her life is a bit of a shambles, and it's clearly hit her hard at times. Also shown by the amount of times she has come on her stories crying or saying she has cried all week. I never wish her any harm.

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
It’s leaving for its holiday this morning… those of us not yet banned, be prepared for solo holiday attention seeking spam. And that’s just her pancake chebs.

I didn't follow her then she made her account private. We are relying on you folk to post the drivel she shares for our sniggering pleasure 😁

• Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
'Only see through if the light shines directly on it'

Proceeds to take photo bathed in sunlight. Honestly if I had to see that at the buffet 😭😭
---
They definitely do need checking out, madness that she has them and will quite happily sit and sizzle in the sun 🤯

Scragbags

VIP Member
I understand solo travel and being able to do stuff whilst not having to rely on anyone else but this just looks really boring and sad? Especially when she's just done the same a few month ago.
I imagine the peace is nice but holidays would also be nice shared with friends and she just doesn't have that.