Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shamkkzze

My husbands just seen my screen as I was flicking through her stories and his exact words were “urgh what’s that, tits like a spaniels ears that shit stained rotter!” 😂🤢😂🤢😂
I’d be gutted if my husband spoke about women like that in front of me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Chip1984

VIP Member
Imagine going to vodka revs on a Saturday afternoon and being greeted by David Dickinson flashing her beef curtains...🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240124_192400_Samsung Internet.jpg

Most popular thread title courtesy of @thenorthremembers
The most liked post was this piece of genius which deserves sharing again also by @thenorthremembers 🎾

Screenshot_20240124_192425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Recap:
Still leathery
Still desperate
Still shouldn't size down even though she insists she should
Still wearing that purple strappy crop top 🤮
Still living in the exs spare room
Still binned off by the cringey climber - Willbe

Link to the previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m genuinely not judging her going on holiday to a cheap hotel and wearing a bikini (albeit ill-fitting) on her own for a few days. It does FEEL like body positivity AND girl power…! BUT! Why on earth would you do that to spend the entire time IN the hotel and on Instagram!?! That’s what I’m judging HARD. The dream of letting it all hang out in the sunshine with nobody to piss me off (in person or online) drinking a cocktail, having that social detox is BEAUTIFUL and something I would applaud. But her version is actually making me cringe. The Vlog nobody asked for. Rule 1 of sOLoooo travelling; you must enjoy your own company (and not spend it trying to validate yourself by seeking attention from the same people who sit and write shit about you on forums..!) zzz

Reactions: 15

sunmoonstars

My god I’m actually lost for words… that jumpsuit ffs 🤣 I would pay good money to see a real, unposed side view!! Like a ton of wet sand in a pair of tights! But don’t forget huns she defo could of sized down 🤪
Shes only started doing these GRWM reels as an excuse to stand in her bras and knickers more so than usual! She’s a proper exhibitionist ain’t she, I’ve seen her spaniels ears more than my own 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to disagree - I see size 8 girls on holiday with tiny bits of cloth covering them and nobody bats an eyelid, and they post on socials for the same attention. Her size, whether it’s spilling out or not, isn’t really a concern of mine. I couldn’t give a shit really, all bodies are worthy of seeing the sun and if I saw her on holiday I’d think ‘good for you girl’ to be honest, followed by ‘you’re orange and have shit lashes’ however lol . I just think spending the entire holiday on Instagram is so sad. I prefer her to the ‘influencers’ who go on holiday and pretend they’re 4 times smaller than they are (plops), hiding behind shapewear and cutting off parts of their body for photos. I am not a fan of Gem at all for plenty of reasons but this isn’t one of them really. Just my 2p worth x

Reactions: 14
Who on earth told her she had nice boobs?? 🙈:LOL:
(even if they were it doesn’t mean we have to see them whilst eating dinner!!)

I’m all for body positivity but buying and wearing clothes that are far too small for you really isn’t flattering. Why does she feel the need to make a point about everything :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

jobrandsredhair

I work in the fashion industry (specifically swimwear manufacture) and im quite shocked at someone promoting a brand where the cost per garment at retail price is so low. When its that low someone somewhere is being exploited. Its obvious no?

Reactions: 11

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
She doesn't feel safe?! She comes on her stories and she's all.over the place. She's erratic and unstable most of the time.. delving into spilling the deets on her one night stands, doxxing men when they bin her, sharing her self half naked on dating sites for the biews and follows, showing her fat arse on her doorbell camera which to anyone local to her would be easy to find her address. She has her tits hanging out on stories where she says nothing yet eye fucks herself and it draws the wrong attention to herself. It also makes people come here to discuss her car crash life and if THAT is what's making her feel unsafe and not her own actions, then she is deluded and she clearly needs the time away from.socials to get her self sorted out.

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
I'm going to go out in a limb here and say its the bikini posts that are making a group of people unfollow. Body confidence is great, attractive and inspiring BUT prancing about with flaps and back fat out because the clothes don't fit, is not what people open insta for..

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Her followers are dropping like flies!
Probably sick of her emotional instability. One minute she's on private and announcing not posting anymore and encouraging people to unfollow, then she's saying she is going to mass remove people or just close her acct. Then she's talking about tattle, then she starts posting again after she realised her little rant got her some attention. Her latest post in that basic bitch dress got the most likes and comments she's seen in a while. So now she knows if she gets the bottom lip out she gets the attention she craves - didn't even need to get her tits out.

Reactions: 9