Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I'm all for free the nipple BUT men dont sit topless whilst eating dinner in the evening at a family run hotel so neither should she. They'd be asked to get changed or leave.

Reactions: 10

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I dont think there is anything bopo about what she is doing. She just likes to be naked to attract attention. Why else would you wear see through clothes without a bra AND POINT IT OUT just in case noone noticed. What she is promoting is promiscuity and desperation.

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
Oh id have the same disgust if a size 8 was swanning around a family hotel with half her vag out in a skimpy piece of cloth and only her nipple was covered.. its not her body size that makes it an issue, it's that she has little to no decorum about being covering her modesty and actually wearing holiday clothes that fit

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Her followers are dropping like flies!
Probably sick of her emotional instability. One minute she's on private and announcing not posting anymore and encouraging people to unfollow, then she's saying she is going to mass remove people or just close her acct. Then she's talking about tattle, then she starts posting again after she realised her little rant got her some attention. Her latest post in that basic bitch dress got the most likes and comments she's seen in a while. So now she knows if she gets the bottom lip out she gets the attention she craves - didn't even need to get her tits out.

Reactions: 9

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
She only uses factor 15? She cray cray. Her skin is gonna hate her in a few years. Now I'm guilty of tanning, but in my early 20s! Realised I should take more care and hate the wrinkles I caused. Can't imagine another 10 yrs of damage on top.
---
Will b is advertising his spare room - will she? 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
The best thing to do would just be to start a new insta, go private and only allow people she knows to follow her.
Its that easy

She looks fucking horrific. Absolutely terrible. That bikini does not fit, but ms quirky’s philosophy, as revealed a few weeks ago, is that if it ties at the side and you can tie it, then it fits.

She is NOT a size 18, well, feet maybe.

I hope someone asks her to cover up because no one needs to see Shamu’s flappy pancakes and flaps.

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
Can't get enough of her riveting content on drinks and snacks she has bought for her room 🙄

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240515_202424_Samsung Internet.jpg

Creased 😆

Everything she has shown has looked absolutely grim.
Shit weather, empty beach and horrid view from the hotel.
Shes not going to be a travel blagger a la callie Thorpe anytime soon

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I thought this thread had gone very quiet, completely missed that there was a new one!
Anyway I just dropped in because this came up in a book I was reading and it reminded me of a certain someone.

Attachments

• Haha

ohheeyy

Why are her knickers always so high up? Am i wearing knickers wrong or are they supposed to be up my ribcage?
How do they not roll down

Reactions: 8