Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
She’s going on like she’s a cultured traveller. Jesus you went on a mini break to Spain in a cheapy hotel. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

grimupnorth234

What is the thought process behind thinking oh yes it is see through, but who doesn’t want to know I’m naked under it. I truly think she would be better off in a nudist camp where she can flaunt herself in the nude as much as she clearly wants to.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
How has she managed to get into a size 16 dress? Why can’t people dress for comfort surely the dress in a bigger size will have been just as nice.
Shes in it.... just. But it does not look good. She could've done with sizing up twice (to her actual size at a squeeze).

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She just loves to flaunt her body doesn't she. Nothing is left yo the imagination. She attempts to do it in a sexual way as well so it's not just about the styling for her (mainly because she has no style) like someone said above its just about wanting to expose her battered skin and body.

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
They’re not the right size again! Just because you squeeze yourself in doesn’t mean it fits.
Don’t forget, she’s standing there in her bra and pants for the ‘ladies’!
She’s definitely not a thirsty gal wanting a bit of will be ignoring yous attention.

Stoners

So Gem is doing a little try on haul of bikinis from Temu as she’s working with them. She said she’s going to show “how I style them and how they fit” Spoiler alert: They won’t fit! None of them will. She’ll squeeze into to smallest size possible, with her flaps trying to escape, stretch marks fully on show and spaniels ears reaching for her ankles. Yep, looking forward to this sh*t show!

• Haha

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
How can she claim (on her bio) she's "an anxiety ridden fat girl" but be happy to flounce her flaps about in a string bikini..

There's no anxiety in sight...

Lolah23

My god I’m actually lost for words… that jumpsuit ffs 🤣 I would pay good money to see a real, unposed side view!! Like a ton of wet sand in a pair of tights! But don’t forget huns she defo could of sized down 🤪
Shes only started doing these GRWM reels as an excuse to stand in her bras and knickers more so than usual! She’s a proper exhibitionist ain’t she, I’ve seen her spaniels ears more than my own 😭
I'm not the most slim but what the fuck is that giant baby grow and is it for wearing out in public? 🤣🤣🤣 even if you were tiny it's still hideous...

Reactions: 7

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I’ve seen her a few times in the wild - her back cleavage is bigger than the front cleavage 😂 she also doesn’t smell fresh

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She may aswell have just gone on the sunbeds twice daily for a week. Gone and sat in her room naked. Would've been the same thing but cheaper.