Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stoners

And she’s started with the eating disorder crap again. Gemma, if you only eat once a day and skip breakfast and lunch, there is no way on earth you’d be as enormous as you are! (Size 26 or size 18, whatever you claim to be today) Also saying you don’t snack is a big fat lie as we remember the picnic of snacks that you bought with a gift card. Those would’ve fed a large county! So quit with the bullshit! You’d need to be eating at least 8,000 calories for dinner to get to the size you are. Reported your post babessss

Reactions: 14

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
Is she aware that she'd probably look a lot better if she wore her actual size?

It isn't sexy looking like a 50 year old woman who's having a mid life crisis, just divorced and looking for anyone who will shag her. God I went in then didn't realise she annoyed me so much 🤣

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
The love life is going well she’s sitting in her bedroom in her exes house drinking wine on her own and flashing her tits. Seriously though, who sits around like this?

Attachments

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Does she actually think this is a good look? Face like a slapped arse, bikini bottoms pulled up to her armpits, stripy leather coloured gut on full display. Saggy flesh tubes masquerading as breasts. Not good Gem.

Attachments

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
She's doing my head in with all these posts she's reposting. We get it Gem, you believe in trans rights, you don't need to keep fucking sharing stuff. Seems quite performative to me.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Please tell me she hasn’t just posted that wish thing asking people to pay for her lashes/coffees etc? 🫠The second hand embarrassment is too much.

I’m going to have to unfollow her now, can’t cope anymore. Embarrassing little sponger!!!!
She’s fucking unreal, what people have a spare £55 to throw at her of all people. Gem if you can’t afford it tough shit.. other people shouldn’t have to pay for your upkeep. Tramp!

Stoners

So she’s gone from dressing like a slutty widow in a lace tablecloth to looking like she’s joining the Amish. Wonder if this dress is a 16? Me thinks a 24 more like!

Attachments

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
At this point Gemma I’m not sure why you even bother with a dress

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
What did she do to her face? Quite a shame really! And I know some of it is ageing (me 5 yrs ago is much fresher) but I think the worst offenders are the lips, lashes and tan.
IMG_4482.png

• Wow

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Also love how she preaches about mental health but then says “I must look like a mental patient” fucking twat
I definitely raised my eyebrows when she had the ignorance to say that. And THAT is why she's a twat of a person. Also why does she think crying yourself to sleep on the reg is normal? Then again she thinks renting a room for her ex is normal. Having hair like that is normal. And wearing Ann summers outfits to work is normal.

Pizzledizzle

Christ. Self confidence is one thing but delusional & lacking a mirror is another. Imagine her lumbering past you on a night out & catching you with those udders *shudder*

• Haha