Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Ugh. She looks late 50s. Her skin is so raddled yet also with a sweaty sheen.

And who has their knickers on show when they go out for a meal (autocorrect wanted to change knickers to knockers which would also be a good question 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I have a feeling she’s at that wedding sat in a corner on her own with her phone. I thought it was quite telling that she was saying yesterday that she was looking forward to catching up with her cousins but one of them has 2 kids she’s never met! Not exactly a close family then

Stoners

Just looked at Will b’s profile. How has nobody mentioned that his name is actually Will-Lee (but spelt different!
Willy Willy Willy

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Trying to justify herself now saying she doesn’t earn anything from Instagram, no shit, that’s why you have an actual job! No one should need be subsidising her

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She never takes the filter off she has taken it off because you can see the love bite better without the filter. That whole story was def for the benefit of Will B no longer paying for her services. What a scruffy cow. No way she can't see that and she has chosen to have it on display. In her first video you can actually see where she has pulled her collar down to expose it as much as possible. Also that dress choice was horrific, the full length photo someone has taken of her shows her true size.

J2607

VIP Member
She’s such a dick. She’ll be telling us all to stay out her DMs and ‘respect your gals’ privacy next… absolute leather weapon.
It’s so attention seeking an obvious. I pity these women who place all their importance on men whilst trying to appear strong and independent. It’s so transparent. Her, Poppy Adams, and Emma Tamsin Hill are all the same.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That shirt and the hanging tit gives me the rage. Who wears a shirt like that? Her tits must be flopping out constantly. The hanging tit shot, 2 buttons done up and sex noises - she knows exactly what she I'd doing. Probably just had another tinder fella follow her on insta. She stinks of desperation.

• Haha
  • Wow

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Oh for Christs sake Gemma. Nobody cares about your vibrator or your new black hair, and as for funny?? Nope. If I was stuck on a desert island with Gemma and a tin of spam, I’d eat Gemma and talk to the spam
You'd need some strong teeth to bite through that leathery exterior. 🤣🤣
---
Do you know what gets me, ‘hi, it’s me… I’m back’ and 19379272 seconds of eye rolling.
Your not fucking Beyoncé babes, nobody’s even realised you wasn’t on your stories. Couldn’t love herself any more
Eye roll, lip bite and giggle. It's her intro to every 'I have news'. Yet the so called news is always shit. She really is as stale as a rice cake.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
If you've got to choose between covering your fanny or your tits with your hands you need a new dress

• Haha
  • Heart

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Well August was shaping up to be a bit of washout, but then insta’s resident sad sack Gemma decided to launch into the fast-forward romance of the century with Tel boy.

I. Am. Here. For. It. Will it last the whole thread?

Thanks, hun 🤣🤣🤣

ETA came to my senses and realised OF COURSE it won’t last the thread. It won’t be any longer than last night.

• Haha
  • Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
The delusion is real.
Could have sized down to a 16 😂😂😂 she was stuffed into that one as it was.
There is one poor young man waking up with an immense amount of beer fear today after being set upon by old leather

Last edited:
  • Haha

JMS0101

“Look at my new hair”… looks exactly the same as it did before. She reminds me of a scarecrow

• Haha

stevenseagull

VIP Member
She’s having Christmas with her ex and his brother. She looks miserable as sin, and to be fair that’s got to make yoh sit back and think about your life hasnt it?!
where's her family, friends or even her ‘partner’???
Being gifted oat milk and angel delight…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CrapEars

VIP Member
She has no right looking so smug when she looks so bloody awful. Why does she think the Tin Man highlighter is a good look?!

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I normally just lurk on this thread, but had to comment on that beggy story. Just wtaf?? So cringy!! You can't go about asking strangers to fund your lifestyle because you can't afford it! 😳
She’s quick to be able to pay for lashes and fillers but not to actually pay rent on a place of her own