Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stoners

Needs to rent a room rather than ponce off her ex, but prioritises nails, lashes sunbeds and pedicures as being the main thing she needs!

Reactions: 13

shamkkzze

It genuinely comes across like she doesn’t actually know how to interact with males in any meaningful way. Whenever she’s in men’s company whether it be friends or someone she’s dating, her “flirting” is always very OTT and embarrassing. Quite sad really.

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
How awkward! Having to see that much of a colleague 🤢 Does she know about toning it down a bit around work colleagues? Fair enough everyone goes a bit wild at a Xmas party, but at you at least start off fully dressed!

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Fancy showing off the cobwebs in her new squeezes gaff. At least he's got a place of his own to have cobwebs in you leather faced freeloader

• Haha

MJx

Chatty Member
What I don’t understand is why men would want to shag a dirty leather bag

• Haha
  • Sick

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Yeah, I don’t think I’d be getting that excited about these, they look like they’d be very sweaty
They don't even look like they fit to me, all bunched up round the ankle. Plus they look tacky and nasty, more like bedroom dress up attire. Although that is her usual look she goes for I suppose.

Beedoo3299

So I get the vibe from her video about having plans with 'friends' that Terri-ble has dumped her after 1 shag and she's embarrassed to say anything as she knows the haters are gonna hate....

• Haha
  • Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone to change their hair repeatedly and for it to always still look the same.
If she didn't get her hair and lashes done every couple of weeks she might be able to afford a small apartment rather than living in the spare bedroom of her exs house. What a put off on a date that must be... oh yeah I live with my ex in his spare room because I spend all my money on 'beauty' treatments to keep up the frazzled sun damaged vibe.

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
She's had that top on for days. It'll be minging...especially in this heat.
She looks like she smells of beef monster munch

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I don’t think I’ve ever sat with my dressing gown hanging off my shoulders last night, it’s so obviously done so she can have her droopy tits hanging out, but she doesn’t aim her content at men guys!
she knocks me sick!! No one wears a dressing gown like that so she clearly & desperately wants those lashes & bits paying for the nasty skankbag. Why is she using that
I don’t think I’ve ever sat with my dressing gown hanging off my shoulders last night, it’s so obviously done so she can have her droopy tits hanging out, but she doesn’t aim her content at men guys!
she knocks me sick!! No one wears a dressing gown like that so she clearly & desperately wants those lashes & bits paying for the nasty skankbag. Why is she using that filter she looks like madge from benidorm

• Haha
  • Sick

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Anyone else see the irony of her saying 24hrs ago that she wasn't going to her dad's because - direct quote - "It's quite a long drive, it's like a 45 minute drive"
Fast forward to the new love of her life - Tel B housing a set of love heart drawers before the years out - and "he lives 45 minutes to an hour away"

• Haha