Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silentwhisper13

1000037262.jpg

Will someone get this lass a tennis racket for her birthday?? She seems to be holding an invisible one in just about every photo 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Tel Boy can't see her this Saturday night as he is performing his Craig David tribute act, he has even updated the 7 days lyrics

I met this girl on tinder
Took her for a drink, shoulda binned her...
We were "making love" by sunrise
Red flags flying hard, beer goggles made me not wise

She posted hard on the gram,
I text her quick told her just to calm,
Telling people we were for Berlin
Knew right then she was for the bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Offish

VIP Member
Imagine that fucking monstrosity in your wedding album, lurking in the background of your shots like a walking blancmange

• Haha
  • Sick

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
If someone I’d matched with a matter of hours ago was talking about us going away at Christmas I’d see it as a massive red flag. I’m betting he’ll never be seen again

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I mean the absolute second hand embarrassment I have for her. 30 year old woman splits with bf and is chucked out because she has nothing to her name so has to go back to ex boyfriends house to live in his spare room. Meets random guy an hour after matching with him on tinder, brings him back to the bedroom she sponges from ex ex boyfriend, quick shag after the promise of a Christmas in Berlin. Continues to post half naked, posing video, biting her lip thinking she's seductive but actually just looks like a fried chicken in hopes of making ex bf jealous whilst enticing new lovely boy. Tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Offish

VIP Member
I just cannot cope with the fact the grubby lummox is sat there acting like she’s doing some altruistic fucking charity work or something by flobbing about in her crap boots and radgy clothes, showing off her Ronseal fence stain tan and whoring about to keep a roof over her head. Girl, give yourself a fucking shake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

liltatling

VIP Member
I'm all for self love but frigging yourself off in your exs house whilst you're clutching on to any attention from 'Will_b_binned_you_off' has got to be a rather sad situation to be in

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Why would anyone want to give her their hard earned money. She is not living in poverty, she has a full time job and im guessing doesnt pay much rent. Its her problem if she can't live within her means and I am absolutely mortified that she would ask for other people to donate money to her for no reason. Read the fucking room

Reactions: 22