Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Shes def in her manic phase of both post break up and new lovely boy. Can't wait to see how this all unfolds. She's much more entertaining when single.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Also love how she preaches about mental health but then says “I must look like a mental patient” fucking twat

GossipHun

She's fucking delulu if she thinks the cringiest thing she's ever done on stories is eating cake pops!!
Dallyn, everything you do and say is cringe AF

• Haha
Yep she has 😂😂😂
She’s also back following him on instagram!
Will be sexy.. 😆
I find guys taking pics like that, a real turn off!
---
They started dating and she moved in very quickly and it very quickly fell apart and she had to suddenly move out and back in with her ex
Yes and when she left Will she talked in a way that would leave people believing it was an abusive relationship of some sort. He is mad for going back there!

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
She leads the most pathetic little life. Drinking Baileys alone in her bedroom she rents off her ex whilst crying

Reactions: 12
Jesus H Christ. Our Gemma says a lot without really saying anything, doesn’t she? I believe she’s honestly one of the most boring and delulu Instagram “influencers” out there. She’s so desperate for attention that she will waffle on about fuck all, and this “I’m so quirky” vibe she’s trying to give off just doesn’t cut it.

Stoners

So she’s hanging out with two blokes with a combined BMI of one of her thighs. Do we care?

• Haha

SiobhHiya

What is the point of posting someone with their face covered? Desperate attention seeker.

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Wowsers. She really does think the world owes her a living. Adam subsidising her accommodation, people on insta subsidising her lifestyle.

Mortified for you, hun.

Also does anyone think she’s on commission-only at work and is so crap at her job she only makes pennies? Is she in sales?

Stoners

She’s cut her hair (does look better) and is now posting overnight oats, so is probably doing Slimming World to lose some weight then claim it’s an eating disorder!

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t bear to be friends with someone who has to film every moment for Instagram when you’re out having a drink

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Has no appetite and forcing herself to eat because she knows she has to? Who's she kidding? Also saying she never snacks but all we ever see her posts is chocolate and crisps snacks. She's going on like she's skin and bone and barely eats.