Theweirdone_xx #6 getting her girls out on the gram, looks as haggard as my Nan

Who did the dumping?

• Orangina

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Will.b

Votes: 80 97.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @spidermonkey with 10 likes!

Prev thread: https://tattle.life/threads/theweir...s-and-stares-stop-filming-no-one-cares.38712/

- Is now living back at her ex’s after splitting up with will.b.fillingyourhouseupwithmyshit
- We don’t know if she did the dumping or was dumped (DO NOT ASK HER ABOUT THIS SHE DOESNT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT)
- Still flopping about on the bed naked with her tattas out
- still bright orange and crusty
- still eye bleeping herself with her broomstick eyelashes
- still dressing inappropriately for work
- has started dating again after being single for a day

Anything else?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Congratulations to @spidermonkey with 10 likes!

Prev thread: https://tattle.life/threads/theweir...s-and-stares-stop-filming-no-one-cares.38712/

- Is now living back at her ex’s after splitting up with will.b.fillingyourhouseupwithmyshit
- We don’t know if she did the dumping or was dumped (DO NOT ASK HER ABOUT THIS SHE DOESNT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT)
- Still flopping about on the bed naked with her tattas out
- still bright orange and crusty
- still eye bleeping herself with her broomstick eyelashes
- still dressing inappropriately for work
- has started dating again after being single for a day

Anything else?
Broom stick eyelashes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god here we go. She's met another lovely boy blah blah blah. I think we can safely say any 'boy' who says hi to her is lovely and she falls head over heels for them. She oozes desperation.

Reactions: 12
He sounds like he's the one 🤣 not just a one night stand. Christ, Gemma open your eyes. If a lad wants to get his end away he'll pull those eyelashes over ya eyes and promise you the world.

Disclaimer: not all men are like that but a tinder date after chatting for 20 minutes or so will be thirsty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Matched at 6pm, met at 7.30 and then he spent the night, not thirsty at all, and as she’s said he’s followed her on Insta it’s pretty easy to see who he is, but BOUNDARIES!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If someone I’d matched with a matter of hours ago was talking about us going away at Christmas I’d see it as a massive red flag. I’m betting he’ll never be seen again

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I usually read and never comment but I just have to after her latest. WTAF?! She’s literally JUST got out of a relationship, she’s living with her ex and within half an hour on Tinder she’s met someone, slept with him and making Christmas market plans. No wonder she’s doing a public debrief on Instagram, she clearly has absolutely zero ‘real life’ friends to tell her what a TERRIBLE idea this is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If someone I’d matched with a matter of hours ago was talking about us going away at Christmas I’d see it as a massive red flag. I’m betting he’ll never be seen again
Love bombing to its finest. Got what he wanted… might come back for seconds next weekend if he’s got nothing better to do 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just did some stalking… if she’s plesently surprised by our lovely new mate Terry, her standards are LOWWWWWW.
So did I 🤣🤣 found him, his ex (i assume theyve split up 🫢) and his daughter 🙈 another one with a child she can post all over her socials

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes absolutely crackers and totally manic about the situation. She's loving that everyone is invested but everyone is literally laughing at her. Cringing. She clearly fell for every word he said, shame she has no boundaries when it comes to meeting men. Only boundaries she has is not letting anyone know the reason she gets dumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.